• 299 posts
  • Page 16 of 20
Hoodlum wrote:
sorry. dunno why some aren't spoiling correctly.
they main one to look at is. the one from kyla. my role :)

need one more to lynch me. i don't think i will live. but you will know i took down a mafia before i went.
gl

and you can decide whether i was a sane cop or confused one.
you will find out when you lynch mada next
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Just noticed something. Jimi at the beginning of game says he is really busy and can’t talk, but he has been talking every day on “King of Rank”. Is this because he is mafia and doesn’t want to targeted by the lynch, or because he has an important role and doesn’t want to be killed. It seems suspicious.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MarcESK wrote:
Madagascarter
Just noticed something. Jimi at the beginning of game says he is really busy and can’t talk, but he has been talking every day on “King of Rank”. Is this because he is mafia and doesn’t want to targeted by the lynch, or because he has an important role and doesn’t want to be killed. It seems suspicious.
thanks for pointing out.
Spoiler (click to show)
Kyla wrote:
I'm sorry I didn't officially mention that Jimi has not been swapped out for dwcalvert.
Hoodlum wrote:
thought i'd be dead by now.
message me if you have a suggestion on who to investigate next.. i should really be role blocked or killed though. but maybe syg might be now
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Kyla wrote:
Hey sorry I forgot ^^

Hoodlum the Cop dies. It's now night time for 24 hours.

Alive
1. Jimi @dwcalvert
3. @dough_boy
4. @elysium5
5. @Vicious
6. @skarni
7. @MarcESK
8. @Madagascarter
12. @CheekyTeeky
14. @Sygmassacre
15. @jimmy1066

Dead
2. Hoodlum - Cop
9. huskers01 - Villager
10. simomosi - Cop
11. Anaxagore - Cop
13. Mayba - Cop
Kyla wrote:
Oh I also forgot to mention that Jimmy1066 won the game last night ;)
dough_boy wrote:
Last night huskers went home (not as a lynch). Or are you saying when Anax or Hood was lynched? And if that is it then did he win "last night" for Anax, or "today" for Hood?
jimmy1066 wrote:
Today for hood. I was the lyncher and he was my target. Does the game continue on? As I will work with town now if it does.
dough_boy wrote:
Perfect. So that now means that Hood was telling the truth about being town and Anax was likely lying. Now we can look at the lynchers to see who didn't vote for Anax but did vote for Hood.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Or we look at you, mada and ely. There is possibly a 4th if you guys kill the turncoat but since that hasnt happened yet we will cross that bridge when we come to it
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Kyla wrote:
Ok I won't be on tonight but so I'll began the day now, last night skarni the villager died.

It's now day for 24 hours, if there isn't a majority lynch then I will extend the time for another 24 hours and lynch the person with the most votes.