• 299 posts
  • Page 13 of 20
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Hood you're getting lynched no matter what. Sorry if you're town. Very clever move by mafia well done :)
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
when i show up dead, lynch madagascarter

my last orders (click to show)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Haha and when youre still alive its to the noose for you mate. Its still too early for the mafia to use the tailor, especially to frame one of their own. Anax flipped correctly, youre next
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
they had no choice. the tailor died tailoring himself. you will find out when im dead tomorrow and show up as the 4th cop.
i don't think you all believe that all 3 cops died. 1 tailor has been used :)
dough_boy wrote:
Has anyone thought that maybe Mad, Hood, Cheeky and Syg are the 4 mafia? They seem to be putting on a very good show for us.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Dough youre all over the place. You want all the cops to inspect you, you jump off the vicious wagon and no lynch then jump back on. Youre trying to create chat noise so its harder to follow the scent. Then you vote anax and claim he was fishy from the start. And if he flips town (which you would know is going to happen) then we should go after hood according to you. But proposing no lynch just because the lyncher might win is an attempt to create fear amongst the village, except we dont care about points. Only mafia gain from 2 no lynches in a row. I wont be lynching hood next, ill be lynching you
 Σ
dough_boy wrote:
1. Yes, I wanted to be the spokesperson for the town (even though I am a vanillager). Then Anax messed that up.
2. I sort of started the Vicious wagon by calling her out...but then so many of you (same ones I called out) started calling the sky is falling about the secret lyncher.
3. I was going to lynch Anax regardless because of his reckless play (that obviously didn't work out). 
4. I am the one who has said I don't care about the lyncher.
5. I never said anything about the points...that was between MarcESK and Hood.
6. I did not say no lynch a second time.

Since all of these are facts that are obvious to anyone who can read the last several pages either you are mixing people together or or trying to start something because I called you all out.

Sygmassacre
I wont be lynching hood next, ill be lynching you

That is fine...I probably should take that break I have been talking about for a long time now. I am just a plain townie anyways.

Of course it could be that I again might be onto something...that being said:

#LYNCH sygmassacre
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
you will have to lynch again tomorrow ;)

Sorry...I might not live through the night...I know too much. :)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Oh, 2 scum with one accusation!!
Either that or one of you is lying to the other in your little pm duo you have going on
 Σ
Kyla wrote:
Huskers the villager dies, it is now day time. If in 24 hours a majority lynch is reached I will lynch that person. If not i will wait 48 hours and whoever has the most votes will be lynched (can be no lynch.)
Hoodlum wrote:
i am alive
Kyla said:
14 Dec 2017, 09:47 am
Madagascarter is mafia.

there is no framer. i am not insane, possibly confused. mada can plead his case

#lynch madagascarter