• 299 posts
  • Page 11 of 20
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Why would a mafia kill an inspector. If I were mafia I would think safety in numbers which does to suspicion on Anax, I wonder who else is Cop.

Also I usually send tactics no matter whether mafia or village but this game, I’m low on time.

wonder no more!
I am cop mada! the last one left. the result was

Spoiler (click to show)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
vote count

Lynch anaxagore hoodlum, dough, skarni, marcesk

#hoodlum anaxagore, madagascarter, vicious (all smelling fishy)

if it looks like a no lynch is gonna happen. i suggest everyone switch their vote to me, and we can see if the tailor has already used their 1opportunity already, or if they haven't, we can force them to use it on me, so they can save anaxagores reputation as a cop and continue to mislead ya's.

a better result, is if anaxagore is lynched, and shows up mafia as my inspect says, and mafia has already used their tailor move with mayba/simomosi. and i try and get another inspect. maybe a doctor is still in the game. but by the freudian slip anaxagore made earlier, i think the doc could possibly be dead already.
Hoodlum wrote:
vote count

#Lynch anaxagore x 5 hoodlum, dough, skarni, marcesk, sygmassacre

#hoodlum x 3 anaxagore, madagascarter, vicious
Anaxagore wrote:
Let's assume 2 minutes that Hoodlum is saying is the truth:
If I was mafia and Hoodlum would have reach me privately as he say claiming he is cop.
I would have been the only one who knew he was cop, and thus I would have killed him right away and taylor him as a villager.
I would then have become an official cop and everything would have been fine for me as a mafia.
You guys really think I wouldn't have had this idea?
I am sure Hoodlum will say I was maybe contacted by mayba too, but in this scenario, whichever cop i would have killed, I would have taylored him with a villager suit.
So either I am stupid and I didn't have this simple idea of killing a real cop....  or what Hoodlum is saying is false!
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Anaxagore why did you choose to inspect Mayba instead of hood?
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Madagascarter wrote:
Anax, you sound like a broken record, seriously, you say the same thing over and over and it is a bit ridiculous why you would have thought of something but Hood, of all people, wouldn’t. I’m suspicious of both and my lynch will be turning on Hood next turn but, #Unlynch Hood
#Lynch Anaxagore

Both definitely scum still.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
when i fake chat. i'd consider the chat habits of others. like broken english etc.
i wouldn't make that mistake, unless i was being really really lazy about it. im lazy about my own chat, where i don't bother with caps.
i think you might of come up with the plan tho mada. it was a good one
Hoodlum wrote:
i'll inspect mada tonight if you let me live ;) ;) gg anax

lynch anaxagore = hoodlum, dough, skarni, marcesk, sygmassacre, dwcalvert, madagascarter

hoodlum = anaxagore, vicious
Anaxagore wrote:
CheekyTeeky

because mayba is the cop who contacted me..
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Anaxagore
CheekyTeeky

because mayba is the cop who contacted me..

Hood contacted you also...so you haven't answered why you chose one over the other.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Anaxagore wrote:
He just showed up one morning claiming he is the new cop and everyone believes him
Hoodlum wrote:
Anaxagore
Hood never contacted me
Anaxagore
He just showed up one morning claiming he is the new cop and everyone believes him

Ok. Wow. What a PM! Honestly you have a great imagination Hood! (the part where he talks with Mark is true but the whole other part about being doc is fake)
I hope no one seriously believes that. (Look at how I supposedly start my conversation with Hoodlum "Hey Hoodlum, are you cop?, I sent the same message to everyone who didn't claim anything and it was: "are you cop? I am cop. Which one? I don't know :)"

Basically what you are saying is that now you are cop and that you were the cop which contacted me.. this is pathetic.
As you guys may have understand, the other cop I was in contact with was Mayba

sorry bro. it's a bit too obvious now. so we've got anaxagore.
now we can start focusing on his support, town distractions.
Anaxagore wrote:
when i say you never contacted me, I mean as a cop.

Spoiler (click to show)