• 299 posts
  • Page 6 of 20
Mayba wrote:
If we do lynch Vicious and she does indeed turn out to be Virgin, then I guess it would allow us to test out our investigations without worrying about a night kill? Though we would lose a town member and possibly risk Lyncher winning.

On the other hand, if we don't lynch her, then it's possible Doc could save someone that Mafia targets and there would be no night kill and we would still have all of our town members (though chances of this happening is pretty low).

I guess there's also a small possibility that Vicious is not actually the virgin and is Mafia trying to pretend to be the Virgin which can probably be easily counter-claimed unless the real Virgin is inactive.

dough_boy wrote:
The chances of the Doc saving someone the mafia will target are slim to none.

I think we have to lynch her. Test out the theory tonight on the cops...and move forward. We cannot worry about the lyncher winning. That role is there to essentially prevent us from wanting to lynch at all.
Hoodlum wrote:
good point. if vicious is the virgin, and there is no kill tonight then the cops should all do their thing on the same person.
dunno if the cops are revealing to each other. i doubt all three are. but feel free to all investigate me.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
huskers01 wrote:
I'm not going Lynch anyone. I need more information. Mafia is all over this forum. Don't waste inspections on me. I'm just a plain ass Townie trying to keep numbers in our favor.
elysium5 wrote:
I said from the beginning I didn't like the idea of lynching Vicious based on some sketchy conjecture but it still looks close so...

#No Lynch
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Kyla wrote:
Lynch Count
#lynch Vicious (Hoodlum, Sygmassacre, CheekyTeeky, Mada, dough_boy)
#lynch noone (Mayba, huskers, Marc, Jimi, Vicious, skarni, elysium)

No one is lynched. It is now night 1 for 24 hours, if all actions are not in I will change the deadline to 48 hours.
Vicious wrote:
bet ya the lynch vicious bandwangon=1lyncher 4 scum
wat are the chances? ya well they all act like scum
feel free to inspect me :) gn
Hoodlum wrote:
(Hoodlum, Sygmassacre, CheekyTeeky, Mada, dough_boy)

all players that voted to lynch you probably aren't mafia. too experienced. but ya never know. If i was mafia, i'd be saying stuff like...
"those players that are blind lynching, are probably mafia". 

who said that? i will have to rewind
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Vicious
bet ya the lynch vicious bandwangon=1lyncher 4 scum

As stated I am a villager. So your logic is at least partially wrong. Now the question is does the mafia kill her so that she can't be used against them and prevent the lyncher from winning?

I still think my proposal is the best. All three cops inspect me and the doc save me. Once the cops get the results reach out to me (will still keep everyone separate) and we move from there.
Anaxagore wrote:
I was contacted by another cop.
We will start investigating tonight, however it would be way better if the 3rd and last cop showed up..

PS: I hope the doc heals me since I’m the main target right now
dough_boy wrote:
And how do you know the other is a cop? How do we know you are a cop? This is why when you have power roles you try to remain hidden. Also as stated you CANNOT inspect yourself. The three cops HAVE to inspect the same person. The only way for them to know who to inspect is if we tell them in the forum. But then the mafia knows so we HAVE to have the doc save that person.

You have made a royal mess of this one Anax.
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

I don't know why you are so agressive toward me.
We don't have the same strategy, that's it.
You think yours is better, I think mine is better. .. and of course each one has weaknesses..