• 299 posts
  • Page 4 of 20
elysium5 wrote:
Too much emphasis on Vicious right now. I get what you are saying about missing an opportunity to lynch, Syg, but blind lynching a vanilla by accident won't help us either.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
I think what syg is saying is that everyday we will be worrying about the lyncher.

Of course it could be that syg is the lyncher. Who havent we heard from?
elysium5 wrote:
As far as I can tell we haven't heard from:

huskers01
simomosi
jimmy1066
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
skarni wrote:
Sygmassacre
skarni
One of the town cops has already claimed by pm to me.

Please the other 2 can do it so that we create a circle to check which investigations are cleared.

This is the best way because after first night even if i am death they can contact between thrm

It will also be helpful to say how many have claimed village to you too. Ill even tell everyone i claimed it to you. The more info, the better. If youre gonna assume the role of informer then you need to release all info otherwise its wasted if mafia kill you like you foretold

I agree, i will inform in some hours
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Mayba wrote:
dough_boy
I think what syg is saying is that everyday we will be worrying about the lyncher.

Of course it could be that syg is the lyncher. Who havent we heard from?

Yes we would still take into consideration the lyncher on the next lynch, but at least some events would have transpired to give us some more information rather than hoping we get lucky with our 25% chance of hitting mafia. Blind lynching Vicious for posting in the forum seems like reaching at straws at this point.

If more people feel strongly that getting that first day lynch is worth taking the risk, then I guess I can be swayed to vote for Vicious, but it just doesn’t seem like it is.
dough_boy wrote:
The only events that will have transpired is that the mafia will likely have a kill...and we will have no proof on anything else.
Vicious wrote:
I guess you all are to lazy to look back at past games but I ALWAYS check in at start of game so based on that YOUR wrong
I do check in EVERYGAME
I already stated my role an pasted in the  forum
You ALL must want to lynch a villager.
so you all go ahead an lynch me It just proves No body Except the lyncher can benefit (and thats a big maybe)
so go ahead an start the game off in a sour note an continue to be played like most the games so far
Madagascarter wrote:
#Lynch Vicious

Hood when you went with a blind vote in Campers game you got it right. So I'll follow you but if you're wrong know vengence from the rest of the village will come upon you.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Jimi wrote:
#No Lynch

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman