Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 7 of 31
Mayba wrote:
MuzuaneAskari
Probably it is not a secret vote, but there might be things in the vote that we don`t know/control

As far as I know my vote counts

We had one thing that we do know and can control....the no lynch votes messed that up.
paceme wrote:
ACK! I didn't know about the forum, lol.

I'm Shikita!!!!! nolynch

skarni said:
14 Nov 2017, 03:22
paceme you are Shikita.

You are a marvelous and beautiful singer, very popular in the city. That gives you an advantage at the lynch phase. You start the lynch with -2 votes on your lynch count.

paceme said:
14 Nov 2017, 04:27
Thank you. la la la la la :D
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright so we have had both a Paco and Shikita shout. Can I please ask anyone else who thinks they are Paco or Shikita to make themselves heard. There will be an easy test to which one is the real Paco and Shikita.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Also tactics for tomorrow incase I don't survive. Jorge Noisemaker claims with who was inspected as he receives investigators result. Then Hari claims to Jorge and confirms with him the result of that inspection (preferably with a role PM). Then Jorge makes announcement he has found inspector's identity. Everyone then sends their role to Jorge. Jorge evaluates them all and chooses someone to lynch. Then we all follow and 6 turns out of 6 we kill mafia, hopefully with some mafia crossfire in between.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
skarni wrote:
7 hours to finish night 1

please hurry up and forward me the night actions.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
MarcESK wrote:
Funniest part about this game:

I say: I'm the Doc. People in the forum be like: You will die.
People in my PM: Dude do not save yourself, you will be safe. No-one will target you. Better safe someone else..
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
I believe:

Sygmassacre
Hoodlum
= Mafia.

Hoodlum and Sygmassacre are different organizations.
They both act very strange to me.
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Also:

Madagascarter said:
16 Nov 2017, 08:07
MArcESK, I know you are going to be weary of me for saying this and you have permission to send this off to other people before the end to of the night phase, but with your best interests at heart I think the mafia are going to try and kill as many people as possible so won't target you. Please don't protect yourself.

Yeah dude, I'm like, #save someone else
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
People to not send me their RolePM's but do want me to target other people with the mighty #save

#trustissues
Spoiler (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
MarcESK would you hurry up and get your night action in? :)

I am not sure their logic is flawed. Because you claimed doc both mafia factions have to decide

1. Is it true
2. Assuming it is what is the likelihood that
2a.Is he protecting himself
2b. If not is the other faction going to kill him

Since there is a very strong chance of any of this being true it means that the mafia will likely target other individuals. This is the reason for them saying for you to protect anyone else. Chances are the mafia will not attack you and you could surprisingly save someone. Essentially by coming out as Doc you have almost set up a sort of "fake" protection. When I was Doc I protected myself the entire time. When I tried to start protecting others (playing roulette) the mafia knew who I was and prevented me from using my night action.

Since I will either not live the night or likely be framed all I can say is good luck.
Hoodlum wrote:
MarcESK
I believe:

Sygmassacre
Hoodlum
= Mafia.

Hoodlum and Sygmassacre are different organizations.
They both act very strange to me.

i think the mvp is going to your head :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
MarcESK wrote:
Hoodlum
i think the mvp is going to your head :)
Most likely. ;)

Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
i suggest both mafia factions just shoot maresk.
i wanna live and maresk isn't helping my case. he thinks i'm mafia, so he's no use to me or town. shoot him!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman