Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 4 of 31
Madagascarter wrote:
MarcESK good luck surviving. If you are doctor you can't save 2 shots coming at you. If you aren't doctor then you have 3 people who think you are the doctor and want to kill you!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Vicious wrote:
is it 3 or 6 ?? I'm bad wit numbers hi all I am little late but here glad everyone waited.... hehe many thanks to our host !! I am against blind lynching so
#NoLynch  for now feel free to present any reasonable evidence and can be easily persuaded
Madagascarter wrote:
#Unlynch NO lynch

Vicious, the point is we are testing Hoods no vote theory until further evidence arrives

Summer 2 Countdown

skarni wrote:
Nolynch leading for now

Lynch time will be closed in 9 hours from now.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Madagascarter wrote:
#No lynch

We are trying to make a draw, not trying to out me. A draw tells us something useful. Means 100% Hood mafia. If there is no draw, then Hood is town.

EDIT: Wait Skarni did you see Vicious's message when you sent that because if you did... then stange this are happening.

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
current count

1 lynch madagascarter. - Hoodlum
0 no lynch
15 player abstain.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
Sorry, i confused unlynch no lynch, with just no lynch votes
skarni wrote:
current count

1 lynch madagascarter. - Hoodlum
1 no lynch - Madagascarter
14 player abstain.
dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
We are trying to make a draw, not trying to out me. A draw tells us something useful. Means 100% Hood mafia. If there is no draw, then Hood is town.

I am confused. So we want it to be say 1:1 with 1 no lynch and 1 on Mad (by hood)? Then if no one goes home it proves Hood is mafia? It was a tie vote so no one goes home...OR if Hood's vote doesn't count no one still goes home. Skarni doesn't have to tell us which, just that no one went home.

Isn't the only way to prove that Hood really is citizen by having his vote go up against another single vote on a person? Then a draw means Hood was lying. Other person goes home it means Hood was telling truth. I am failing to see what this test will prove and we should just all no lynch.
Hoodlum wrote:
no lynch is going to win. because my vote actually = 0
Hoodlum wrote:
or it might be better if i just lynch madagascarter and everyone abstain.
and we will see if madagascarter dies or not.
dumb suicidal move by me, if he does die lol..
legit citizen here.
dough_boy wrote:
Right...but we will have no way to prove that actually happened. Skarni could just reply that there was no leading vote getter and that no one went home. He doesn't have to say that No Lynch won.
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
or it might be better if i just lynch madagascarter and everyone abstain.
and we will see if madagascarter dies or not.
dumb suicidal move by me, if he does die lol..
legit citizen here.

You can never tell if it is dumb or not. If you are mafia, then Mad goes home, you might get to use your night action tonight and if 2 more citizens go home then it would be 7:6. Sure you are the first one lynched on day 2, but that makes the odds 7:5 and 2 more lynches and we are at 5:5. It also likely means there isn't any further discussion about day 2, etc. Could be a smart move if it worked out in the night.

I think the only way citizens can win is if mafia happens to target each other at night.
dwcalvert wrote:
Hey everyone, and thank for setting this up Skarni!

Here’s my question- kind of adding on to what dough is trying to say... I’m inclined to trust Hoodlum, but if we all “no lynch” and he votes Mada, can’t one of the mafia factions just send Mada home to make it look Ike Hood did? I get that a no lynch vote with just hoodlum voting would prove his point, but the whole mafia kill might complicate things. Or am I missing something?

Either way, for now, my vote is #No Lynch