Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 2 of 31
elysium5 wrote:
#lynch skarni
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
skarni
12hours left to finish day 1
Only 12 hours? I think we should have the first day or two and nights be a little longer as people will need to chime in I know some people are on the opposite side of the world from me.
skarni wrote:
Ok, i just wanted to speed up day one, that almost always finishes with no lynch.

After reconsidering that, I will give to it 1 more day, so that everybody can begin to knlw players and share doubts and strategies.

new lynch deathline is in 35 hours.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
MarcESK wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

So yes, im the Doc. I am unkillable at the nights.

I believe the last 6 person to post a role are mafia btw.
Spoiler (click to show)
Sygmassacre wrote:
So should we all just mass claim and win? Im down if you all are. Personally i believe hood and marc so maybe we should all claim to them separately and they can verify everyone independently. Thanks to skarnis extention we have plenty of time this phase to get us all in a group, get out first lynch, and have this wrapped up by day 3
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
CheekyTeeky wrote:
1. Ok so MarcESK is definitely mafia according to his fake role PM. Does anybody else's village role PM start with "you are sided with the citizens?"
2. Mada is overreacting to my accusation of him being mafia in PM. The only person who attacks my credibility and is village, is Hoodlum.
3. Both Hoodlum and Ely have claimed to be "V" - I'm not sure if this is serious or if it implies that at least one of them is mafia

As village (or citizens lol) it is important to express what we think so we can work together. It would be in mafia's best interest to work together until the end so I do feel it is more likely a mafia team will win this.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Also Hood's role PM starts the same way as Marc so.... are 5hey working together?
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Mayba wrote:
How do the Mafia kills work with two Mafias in the game? Are there two kills a night?

Last game had fake roles given so I'm going to be a lot more careful trusting those that are revealing themselves so quick and early. I'm a little less inclined to believe Marc at the moment just because none of the words after his # are capitalized and mine are. Could be nothing, but it's also strange for the real doctor to come out in the open right away.

I'm not sure how the lynching rules apply here, but I agree with Mada that we can test the "your vote doesn't count in lynch" power pretty easily this night if more people are open to it.
dough_boy wrote:
CheekyTeeky
1. Ok so MarcESK is definitely mafia according to his fake role PM. Does anybody else's village role PM start with "you are sided with the citizens?"
2. Mada is overreacting to my accusation of him being mafia in PM. The only person who attacks my credibility and is village, is Hoodlum.
3. Both Hoodlum and Ely have claimed to be "V" - I'm not sure if this is serious or if it implies that at least one of them is mafia.

They look similar to mine, and I was going to say MarcESK's matched up with Hood's. One thing I have realized over all of these games is that the games master makes mistakes...and sometimes does it intentionally. Also, I don't believe english is the first language for skarni. Hood and Ely are both claiming to be different people.

What all this means is I don't know. I am glad skarni extended the deadline some to get more people talking. I think I now have 3 people who have sent me PM's (one just came in) but other than that I have my normal matrix just with the few who have claimed on it.
Kyla wrote:
I wouldn't mind mass claiming, there would be so many counter claims though. I'd feel safer claiming to marc instead of Hood but it is odd that the doc would come out. Also Hood is saying he didn't claim V btw, did he do that in PM cheeky?
skarni wrote:
English is just my fourth language, after catalan, spanish and portuguese

Sorry if there are some spelling mistakes.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
dough_boy wrote:
skarni
Sorry if there are some spelling mistakes.

No problem man. I think it is fine and at least there is a logical explanation for variances. I think you should have put out some in the different languages...that would have been fun.

And I agree...thanks for hosting!
MarcESK wrote:
CheekyTeeky
3. Both Hoodlum and Ely have claimed to be "V" - I'm not sure if this is serious or if it implies that at least one of them is mafia

As village (or citizens lol) it is important to express what we think so we can work together. It would be in mafia's best interest to work together until the end so I do feel it is more likely a mafia team will win this.

You made 3 points and every point is wrong, lol.
Where is your role PM and why did you not share it yet? Feels bad to accuse someone who is open to talk.

In this game are NO fake role PM's. 17 players and 17 roles. So everyone who does not post his role PM is the suspect here(!)

I can come out as I'm the Doc, I simply can #save myself each night, no need to worry for me. Mafia can #Lynch me but I believe we have enough honest people here.

As you attacked me, take this.
CheekyTeeky
Does anybody else's village role PM start with "you are sided with the citizens?"
So, you role PM did not start with "you are sided with the citizens" ? ...well can only mean one thing.

Kyla
I wouldn't mind mass claiming, there would be so many counter claims though. I'd feel safer claiming to marc instead of Hood but it is odd that the doc would come out. Also Hood is saying he didn't claim V btw, did he do that in PM cheeky?
I can safe myself. I won't die on the nights. I feel pretty safe right now, maybe I will get #lynched day1 because I'm a honest player but you need to take risks to win against the mafia players.

Thanks Skarni for this game.
Spoiler (click to show)
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
First of all, thanks for the game Skarni.

I should start saying that I haven’t been visiting the site for some years and this is my first Mafia game, therefore it wouldn´t surprise you if I ask you to let me pass, at least, the first lynch ;)

When I read the rules, I thought that I could post in the forum who I am, just to make me safer, but then I changed my mind because I found not trustworthy that kind of strategy. After reading Madagascarter and Hoodle´s post I knew I was right. 

CheekyTeeky, I don´t think that Skarni has a standard mail for players; but if it helps you I will tell you that my PM starts: “You are a XXXXXXXXXX citizen.”

Besides, , I have no # in my message? I guess that all the messages were written in the same way

Right now, I don`t have too much to offer, but it is in the interest of the citizen to keep me away of the lynching votes because once my name comes up I am at risk.

I am in for testing “the doesn´t count vote”, but not sure if I understood how we are going to do it.
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra