Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 5 of 31
skarni wrote:
COUNTER

1 lynch madagascarter. - Hoodlum
2 no lynch - Madagascarter and dwcalvert
13 player abstain.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Mayba wrote:
If we are to test Hood's power, then we don't need you guys to vote #no lynch because that would mean the majority would have voted for no lynch and thus we we would be unable to know if Hood's power worked or not. The only way to do it would be for Hood to be the only one who cast his vote and then see what happens.

Also, I'm not really sure why Hood is voting for Mada instead of himself. If Hood is Mafia this would prevent Mada (potential citizen) from dying. Maybe they are working together as Mafia and Mada has some secret lynch protection?  If you're confident your lynch vote doesn't count then you should vote for yourself.
Mayba wrote:
It's kind of suspicious why Mada is so comfortable with being the lynch test.
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
#No Lynch it is my vote.

But don´t forget that:
Shikita – Citizen who is a Famous singer, very popular between the citizens. Some special lynching powers.
Paco – Citizen who is a fireman, he is very popular also in the town. Some special lynching powers.

I assume that their votes don´t count as ours, so it will be difficult to confirm if Hoddlum´s doesn´t count. We should think this vote twice because we cannot afford to lose a citizen for these kind of things.
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
skarni wrote:
COUNTER

1 lynch madagascarter. - Hoodlum
3 no lynch - Madagascarter, dwcalvert, MuzuaneAskari.
12 player abstain.
Mayba wrote:
MuzuaneAskari
#No Lynch it is my vote.

But don´t forget that:
Shikita – Citizen who is a Famous singer, very popular between the citizens. Some special lynching powers.
Paco – Citizen who is a fireman, he is very popular also in the town. Some special lynching powers.

I assume that their votes don´t count as ours, so it will be difficult to confirm if Hoddlum´s doesn´t count. We should think this vote twice because we cannot afford to lose a citizen for these kind of things.

Which is why I said Hood vote for himself and no one else casts a vote - meaning no one votes "no lynch". Otherwise we've pretty much wasted day one without figuring out anything...
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
Mayba, there might be some kind of secret votes or similar.

If we don`t have any solid suspicious we should try to avoid surprises and vote for NoLynch. 
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Sygmassacre wrote:
MuzuaneAskari
Mayba, there might be some kind of secret votes or similar.

If we don`t have any solid suspicious we should try to avoid surprises and vote for NoLynch. 

Its ok to be suspicious in this game but dont be paranoid about secret votes. Every vote gets put in the forum. Thats how this whole game works. But votes can count for more or less than 1 and that's why hood was going to test it
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
MarcESK wrote:
Madagascarter
MarcESK good luck surviving. If you are doctor you can't save 2 shots coming at you. If you aren't doctor then you have 3 people who think you are the doctor and want to kill you!

If I would be Mafia 3 people now would love to see me die, but as I'm Town, I have 6 people to fear and maybe 2 are coming for me but I have the gut feeling I will survive the night.
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum, why do you lynch mada?
Lynch yourself if you want us to believe you

PS: unless we are lucky and mafia kill themselves; our best chance is that the investigator and the newspaper guy work well together and convince us they say the truth.
skarni wrote:
3 hours left to hammer the lynching
CheekyTeeky wrote:
The result of voting and NKs are seperate and are realeased at the end of a phase. So lynches happen at the end of day phase and night kills happen at the end of night phase.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Anaxagore
Hoodlum, why do you lynch mada?
Lynch yourself if you want us to believe you

PS: unless we are lucky and mafia kill themselves; our best chance is that the investigator and the newspaper guy work well together and convince us they say the truth.

Agree with this
You have a keen military mind Pod...