Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 9 of 31
Hoodlum wrote:
wtg Felipe familia. If i were a Bigote, i'd be looking for vengence!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Can the noisemaker please publish their results?

Noisemaker can send the results to me when he/she wants, in order that i send them to newspaper to next phase.

If noisemaker gives the order now to publish the info I sent, it will be published in the next newspaper edition.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Cool hopefully they have done that.

Muzane why are you voting for a no lynch?
You have a keen military mind Pod...
skarni wrote:
Thanks Hood.

Cheeky if you read Muz post i dont thinkyou got an answer until saturday hehehe
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Kyla wrote:
so just wondering about this line:

"Hoodlum, I'm Mafia and you know it." - this is from Hoods and Marc covo (according to Hood), was this bad grammar?
Kyla wrote:
here is a list of people who I think would kill dough just because of tradition:
1.- Madagascarter
4.- Hoodlum
9.- Sygmassacre

maybe these ones:
12.- dwcalvert
15.- Mayba
6.- Huskers01
11.- Cheekyteeky
Kyla wrote:
also sorry I have not PM much, I don't have as much energy. I also would just prefer to be open on the forum. Are we mass claiming yet btw?
CheekyTeeky wrote:
If I'm mafia I'd be shooting marc or other claimed roles all day
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Skarni do all 3 investigator results get published or just the village ones?
Sygmassacre wrote:
This is what i do know. We have a claim for Paco (dracona) and for shikita (paceme). There was also cheekys 1 vote for me vs 3 votes for no lynch and the mod stated that i only survived by one vote. Now according to the role descriptions posted there are 3 players with special votes. 2 dont specify what they are and thats paco and shikita. The third is the envelope factory owner who can directly decide the lynch. So if we assume paco and/or shikita have a vote worth 2 that means cheeky must be one of them and one of the other 2 are lying. The idea has been thrown around that there could be special votes that we dont know about but i ask why the mod would do that when he has given away so much info about the roles already. So i can only conclude either dracona or paceme are lying.
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ