Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 1 of 31
skarni wrote:
Some weeks ago, the whole Corruption town municipal councilors were arrested because it was discovered that they were using local tax funds to buy some properties to a company that resulted to be owned by the family members from the Major. All the councilors were involved on that scandal, and the Central Government had to take the decision to call for a new election in 4 weeks.
Some better times can come for Corruption Town with this election, but it won’t be easy for their citizens to reach them. The 2 mafia families living in the town, the Bigotes and the Felipes, are preparing their own candidates to try to get the city political power to use that in their own benefit. Citizens will have to be aware and use all their skills to eliminate the mafia families before the election.

GENERAL RULES
This is a 3 factions Mafia Game, the citizens (standard village), the Felipes (mafia team 1) and the Bigotes (mafia team 2). To win, all the 3 factions need to be the last remaining one.
In case of tie at the end between 2 mafias sides (which will be weird by the citizens), the mafia faction that has had more alive players during more days will win. In case of a triple tie on last day (1 player of each faction), if the tie cannot be solved by the special powers of the citizen, it will be a mafia victory as they are 2 against one. The winner faction of the mafia will be the one with more players alive during the days.
Game starts directly on day 1. Lynches time deadlines will be announced. No lynching is allowed. Lynch will be done by simple majority.
Each morning, the Corruption Daily Times will bring the fresh news. But as this is Corruption Town, be careful, some news may not be 100% true.

PLAYERS LIST
1.- Madagascarter
2.- Dough_boy
3.- Vicious
4.- Hoodlum
5.- Kyla
6.- Huskers01
7.- Anaxagore
8.- Elysium5
9.- Sygmassacre
10.- MarcESK
11.- Cheekyteeky
12.- dwcalvert
13.- draconaOrden
14.- MuzuaneAskari
15.- Mayba
16.- paceme 

ROLE LIST
This is the roles list, there are some tips on it, but not the full description, of course. PM will be delivered in some minutes to all the players.

Big Bigote – Boss of the bigote clan.
Bigote Jr – Big Bigote’s son and his lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights.
Mary Bigote – Bigotes family. She has managed to have some power in the Corruption Town Daily Times .
Rose Felipe – Boss of the Felipe clan.
Felipe X. – Rose Felipe’s lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights
Felipe War – Felipe’s clan journalist infiltrated in the Daily Times.
Jorge Noisemaker – Citizen that works on the Daily Times. He receives the investigator results, and can send them to the Daily Times, so that they are public (only one night in the game).
Hari – Citizen that works as investigator during nights.
Dr Coleman – Citizen that can save one person during night, but only if that person only gets one shot. Once in the game, he can add an extra save.
Harry Bosch – Citizen who is an excellent cop. He can shot a player one night, and also can jail someone during some nights to avoid this character take actions.
Shikita – Citizen who is a Famous singer, very popular between the citizens. Some special lynching powers.
Paco – Citizen who is a fireman, he is very popular also in the town. Some special lynching powers.
Bubbles – Citizen who has been in jail due to assault with violence in the past.
Cuco – Citizen who takes drugs. That makes that he is not taken too seriously. But on the other hand, sometimes can drug a player at night avoiding their action.
Mr Sobres – Citizen who has an envelopes factory. YOua re the richest player in the city. That gives you the privilege once in the game to decide the lynch directly.
V. – Citizen who is a dangerous terrorist. If he is investigated, he may get nervous and took a dramatic decision.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
Roles have been delivered. I have checked them, but I hope there are no mistakes.

Game has started, we are in day one. Lynch time is active, remember you also have the possibility of no lynching.

Day one will finish in 24 hours. Lynched player or nolynch will be done by simple majority.

Remember also that any private message sent between the players has to be sent also to me in copy.

if any player has doubts, please contact me by pm.
elysium5 wrote:
I would like to start by saying, thank you for hosting, skarni!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Next, I would like to say, that's a whole lot of mafia! 6 vs the citizens (10) and if each mafia faction can see each other, that is a huge advantage to the mafia. I'm thinking this game is more corrupt than the name suggests!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
Don't you hate it when your just about to post a massive epistle and you press something on your keyboard and it all disappears. I don't think all mafia clans know each other. It is 3 and 3.

Tactics (click to show)

#NO LYNCH
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
alrighty then. The 10 citizens need to get to know each other real quick and hope that the other mafia can kill each other at night. You can trust me ;) I don't get to lynch vote lol, and no it's not a trick this time. So I'm not much use for town, or a threat to mafia during the vote phase at least, but I'll use my instinct to read your lies. Yup, I get a few chances to drug ya (distract you) at night but i gotta figure out who you (mafia) are. Can you fool me? challenge yourself, mislead me to waste my night ability, or you can gimme a +1 bonus point.
Im Cuco and if anyone else claims it, they are lying!
gl.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlums Role (click to show)
Madagascarter wrote:
What have I done this time to attract attention!

Hood if your vote counts as nothing it is easy to prove. Vote something and then if we leave it as it is then NO LYNCH will win the vote at the end of day.

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
yes true.
#lynch madagacarter

don't worry, your safe ;)
elysium5 wrote:
I am V
Madagascarter wrote:
Really Elysium5, for someone to claim V is just saying "I do not want ANY inspections,". 

Summer 2 Countdown

elysium5 wrote:
If you are mafia, feel free to inspect me;)
skarni wrote:
12hours left to finish day 1

Lynch count

No lynch 1 vote. Madagascarter.
Madagascarter 1 vote. Hoodlum.

Remember to post your lynchin votes in this way to make them easier to see:

#lynch skarni