Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 30 of 31
dwcalvert wrote:
It’s a game of deception... I’ve now been duped by Hoody, Mada, and Anax.

I’m the worst player? Name ONE time you reached out to me MarcesK? My downfall was in trusting people too much. But your silence made me vote you. Don’t be mad at how I played, since it’s a direct result of how you chose to play.

And lastly, Skarni, you wanted to kill me for inactivity- look at the decisions I made, and how I carried the game along with my decision to save my special power until it was most effective- it created a 6v1v1 for the village. The village should have won LONG before my vote “decided” this ultimately. Let this be a lesson to future mods- inactivity in a game of mafia isn’t a bad thing!!!
Anaxagore wrote:
To explain the 3 Bubbles story,
I didn't know Vicious had claim Bubble to Cheeky.
Cheeky said he would shoot me so I invented the story of the Veteran on alert.
He believed me and I killed him.
After I had to kill Hoodlum, Mada, and Mayba, who were the only one able to stop us.
Unfortunately, Hoodlum druged husker and Mada survived (I reached husker to coordinate our killings after Kyla's death)
He acccused Vicious and Vicious didn't defend himself.
Then Mayba lynched husker.
At that moment I was alone against 6 players.
I knew I had a chance if I could lynch Muzuane and take Mayba out (he would convince people to kill me)
It worked!
MarcESK wrote:
dwcalvert
It’s a game of deception... I’ve now been duped by Hoody, Mada, and Anax.

I’m the worst player? Name ONE time you reached out to me MarcesK? My downfall was in trusting people too much. But your silence made me vote you. Don’t be mad at how I played, since it’s a direct result of how you chose to play.

And lastly, Skarni, you wanted to kill me for inactivity- look at the decisions I made, and how I carried the game along with my decision to save my special power until it was most effective- it created a 6v1v1 for the village. The village should have won LONG before my vote “decided” this ultimately. Let this be a lesson to future mods- inactivity in a game of mafia isn’t a bad thing!!!

My silence...
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
lol we lost???
well done anaxa. if i had a gun you would of died lol.
dunno how mada didn't realize you were playing him. i had a dud role, and i just had to make the most of it by looking off track so you and other mafia would think it was ok to keep me around.
dunno how cheeky couldn't believe i wasn't town after doing all i could to convince her, she just turned it into an uphill battle for me, aswell as mada and marcesk putting pressure on me to survive the lynches. rather than get frustrated, just had fun with the role.
well deserved mvp for pulling off that after it was in the bag. played till the end,..was even cringing at your arguements lol. guess the remaining weren't reading you or the paying attention to the facts
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
I think I should get an MVP of first to die...

Also, I correctly guessed that Vicious was Mafia. :)
Hoodlum wrote:
skarni
Global MVP= Anaxagore
Mafia MVP= Anaxagore
Citizens MVP = It must be for mayba. Madagascarter and Cheeky played perfect but die too soon due to Hoodlum.

Wood spoon = shared between MarcesK and Dwcalvert. Dwcalvert for knowing after first night who was the inspector and the persons cleared and not contact them, and for failing on the final vote. And marcesk for revealing the doctor, ot saving the cop or the inspector, and being easily lynched at the decisive moment,

not perfect enough. you don't just tell someone that your a cop and then moments later outta nowhere accuse them of being mafia, then vote to lynch them. shoulda led me on, then shot me if you thought that. still very curious on who convinced you this time i was mafia.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Unbelievable!! Thats the best performance ive ever seen. Well done anax, well done indeed
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Anaxagore wrote:
Sygmassacre
Unbelievable!! Thats the best performance ive ever seen. Well done anax, well done indeed

Thanks a lot.
Though I was very lucky Dracona stopped playing.
skarni wrote:
Dwcalverrt i understand that you dont like the award, but you were reciving the messages of the cleaned persons, and you decided not to make contact. Thats why i gavr you the wood spoon. Of course i may be uncorrect, but i read absolutely all the pms and was always answering the questions. Because of that i think your playing as citizen was determinating for mafia
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
On the other hand decalvert, about yout inactivity and my message, i just asked you BY PM, repeat, BY PM, to tell me if you were playing as I saw no activity, no amswerring to any pm, and nothing at all. I just eanted an answer feom you saying you were playing and that this was your strategy.

I am not guilty that you went directly to the forum to explain that. It was your fault.
skarni wrote:
And my best congratulations to Anax to be able to

And to be fair, it was more a misunderstanding of the remaining citizens who lynched Muzuanne and Marcesk instead that muzuane and marcesk fault, who claimed doc from the begginning. Maybe the fact that he did that on the last game made the strategy not believable.

In case DWcalvert had contacted cheeky and madagascarter and mayba, that were cleared and he know that, he would have known marcesk was cleared.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Well...this didn't play out how I expected lol. Very very well done Anax! Your performance commands respect indeed. Thanks for the special mention Skarni. GG.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Mayba wrote:
Thanks for hosting Skarni and congrats to Anax! After lynching the real bubbles, I was pretty sure we could get the 2v1 lynch no matter what so I didn't feel the need to tell Marcesk to protect me as it was logical I was next based on DW and Dracona's inactivity. I thought me posting on the forum that Anax was then mafia would be enough for the leftover people to make the lynch, but obviously that wasn't the case.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you really didn't have any impact on the game. You were unresponsive to any of my messages (not sure about the others) the whole game and then you blew one of the easiest lynches at the end of the game. Yes, in some cases staying quiet works, but I'm not sure what you were trying to do here.  Pretty much all of the active players were killed off early and it left the game with a lot of unresponsive players which made it less interesting towards the end.

It kind of sucks that Dracona decided to just up and leave as that cost us an extra vote that we could have used at the end, but Anax deserved that win. It was pretty entertaining to watch him convince his way through the end. I thought it was so obvious that were would be no way that it would work, but props to him for sticking through it and getting the win.