Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 23 of 31
Kyla wrote:
Cheeky didn't trust me, I trusted her. She didn't tell me anything except that mada, DW and huskers are suspicious.

I assume Cheeky told some of you my role and it's probably been counter claimed. Guessing yall are believing them over me, and that's ok I understand since I havent really interacted much. Looks like I'm getting lynched and don't know who actually is mafia so idk who to vote. Guess retaliation is all I have right now LOL

#lynch madagascar

good luck everyone!

Hoodlum wrote:
? said:
21 Nov 2017, ????? am
I'm Jorge Noisemaker

The only intel I got was that Cheeky Teeky was Bosch.

I choose no to use my power to report that cause I figure others would agree that Cheeky was a "good guy" and that I wanted to save my power for later in the game when it might matter more/most. Clearly, Cheeky being killed wasn't the best thing to happen to us, but what it DOES prove is that whoever informed to me (I don't know- message came from skarni), they were at least telling the truth about their inspection.

I haven't received any other informant reports yet, so I'm not sure what to do about that info.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
LYNCH COUNT

Madagascarter 3 votes - Huskers01, vicious, hoodlum
Kyla 7 votes - madagascarter, Anaxagore, DraconaOrden, Mayba, MarcESK, MuzuaneAskari, Paceme

2 abstains (, kyla, dwcalvert)

14 hours left to finish day.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
Kyla
Cheeky didn't trust me, I trusted her. She didn't tell me anything except that mada, DW and huskers are suspicious.

I assume Cheeky told some of you my role and it's probably been counter claimed. Guessing yall are believing them over me, and that's ok I understand since I havent really interacted much. Looks like I'm getting lynched and don't know who actually is mafia so idk who to vote. Guess retaliation is all I have right now LOL

#lynch madagascar

good luck everyone!

kyla didn't abstain
Hoodlum wrote:
kyla is probably mafia but madagascarter (Felipe War) is leading the lynch
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter said:
21 Nov 2017, 08:19 am
I've got a plan concerning Anaxagore but I need his vote. I'm sorry Hood but it seems like the people who believe you are a bit outnumbered
Madagascarter wrote:
??? Yes I need everyone’s vote to lynch Bigote Jr, you said yourself that “I was being played by Anaxagore” or something. I trust him currently and tomorrow we will know if Anaxagore is telling the truth for a surety
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
skarni wrote:
LYNCH COUNT CORRECTED

Madagascarter 4 votes - Huskers01, vicious, hoodlum, Kyla
Kyla 7 votes - madagascarter, Anaxagore, DraconaOrden, Mayba, MarcESK, MuzuaneAskari, Paceme

1 abstain (dwcalvert)

1 missed Kyla vote, thanks to all for the correction.

12 hours left to finish day.
dwcalvert wrote:
#Lynch Madagascarter (for now)... Might change vote in a few, but I'm off to work now.
Hoodlum wrote:
everyone has voted. 4 mafia have voted. likely 2 on each side. take a good look. 1 group is being led by a mafia player. mada is hoping to get town credit for this one. :)
either way. mafia dies.
skarni wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORRUPTED TOWN DAILY TIMES

EVENING EDITION

Person executed in The Palm Arena

After the kill yesterday of local hero Harry Bosch, all the sights turned into Kyla. She was attending a game on the Palm Arena disguised, but somebody recognized her. The crowd turned into here, and even some players also were pushing to lynch another player, she was finally thrown down the stairs of the arena by the citizens.
Kyla resulted to be Bigote Jr, intelligence chief of the Bigote clan, so citizens were happy of their triumph. Big bigote is alone in their assault know to the City Council, with all his intelligence staff out.
Citizens are next to a great win, with 3 mafiosos killed after only 3 days.

Last minute News

Nothing relevant from our informers in the Town yet.

Night 3 starts now. Time limit is 23 hours, until 21:30 catalan time on wedenesday. Actions in case of conflict will be executed by delivery order.