Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 20 of 31
Hoodlum wrote:
i can't. so mada is safe :) but i wanna be correct :) when he turns out mafia
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum,
I tended to trust you but accusing me, just because you think I have asked skarni one question that he said on this very forum i didn't ask, is the worst argument ever.

skarni
Hoodlum
anaxagore did. he asks a lot of questions to mods ;)

nobody asked

Also, I revealed you my role because mayba (only guy I trust) was not responding to my message and I wanted to avoid a mass killing, so I told you because I thought you were Town and were talking to a lot of people.

On the other side, why did you drug the shooter? and told everyone you were doing so
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
you don't know who i drugged.

Well tell us.
One mafia boss is there, since there was only one killing tonight (unless the doc saved someone).
Hoodlum wrote:
After removing the body from the water, it resulted to be Mary Bigote. Cause of the death was a deep cut in her throat. Autopsy also revealed high levels of crack in her blood.

No investigation results n1 for bigote team.

--------------

Authopsy was runned fast to try to find out some clue that can drive to the murderers, and rests of 2 posions, cyanide and Mercury were found in his blood. (cheeky)

N2.

---------------

dunno how you are missing that anax. no crack in cheekys blood. 2 poisons. but you didn't really miss that. you pay attention to that sort of stuff don't you? Kyla did.

Hoodlum wrote:
saved my drugs, and will use it when i'm certain which ones are the poisoners. i care not for the investigators. mafia already know who the important roles are. V., CheekTeeky. mayba likely the next target or marcesk. maybe they target the same person again. 1 kill is a good night. get the lynches right
skarni wrote:
LYNCH COUNT

dwcalvert 1 vote - Mayba
Hoodlum 1 vote - MarcESK
Madagascarter 1 vote - Hoodlum
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
MarcESK wrote:
Sygmassacre
So should we all just mass claim and win? Im down if you all are. Personally i believe hood and marc so maybe we should all claim to them separately and they can verify everyone independently. Thanks to skarnis extention we have plenty of time this phase to get us all in a group, get out first lynch, and have this wrapped up by day 3

Why I think Hoodlum is Mafia. Syg trusted him to get every RolePM.
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
skarni
LYNCH COUNT

dwcalvert 1 vote - Mayba
Hoodlum 1 vote - MarcESK
Madagascarter 1 vote - Hoodlum

Why I think Hoodlum is Mafia as well: Madagascarter 1 vote - Hoodlum[/quote]
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Bump
Mayba
Bump

MarcESK
Basically: The town people on this list:

3.- Vicious
5.- Kyla
6.- Huskers01
7.- Anaxagore
9.- Sygmassacre (DIED because fake claim) #FACTS
12.- dwcalvert
14.- MuzuaneAskari

Are helping Mafia if they do not provide useful information to me or someone else.
Best Method: Post here in the forum

Idea: Post your role PM to me private, if I collected every role PM, (I'll forward the PM to 2 trusted persons, in case I die and the other) we can check for double claims, like we did with Syg as he claimed Mr.Sobres.

WE WILL GET YOU MAFIA
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
If everyone posts his role directly to me, I sacrifice myself to post the PM's from everyone here in the Forum.
After that you can Lynch me to verify I'm Town. This way we get double claims and will find the Mafia.
Spoiler (click to show)
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am back and I am still alive. That is good (at least for me).

Apparently, everybody trust Mayba, so I will wait to know his vote and I will probably vote the same (I will not if he says my name).

How many hours left?
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra