Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 18 of 31
Kyla wrote:
Sorry been busy, will read everything later. Maybe tomorrow, thanks!
dwcalvert wrote:
Just so everyone is aware... I'm definitely still in this game. Apparently skarni wants to "admin kill" me for lack of participation. It's just weird... I almost forgot I was in a mafia game since (literally) NOBODY has messaged me. On the counter-side to that, if anyone is telling you that I've given them information, or that they've talked to me, then they are definitely lying to YOU! :)
Mayba wrote:
That’s funny....because I messaged you

To: skarni, dwcalvert
Mayba said:
14 Nov 2017, 20:56
Hi DW,

Just establishing a communication line between us. Hoping you are not Mafia.
Hoodlum wrote:
me too. everyone got the same message from me
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
dwcalvert
Just so everyone is aware... I'm definitely still in this game. Apparently skarni wants to "admin kill" me for lack of participation. It's just weird... I almost forgot I was in a mafia game since (literally) NOBODY has messaged me. On the counter-side to that, if anyone is telling you that I've given them information, or that they've talked to me, then they are definitely lying to YOU! :)

And if you keep on lying in what I told you I will definetely kill you.

I send a message giving you 24h to answer that, because i saw no activity feom you in the game, in the forum or in pm.

I just wanted to see if you were playing or not, i dont think this is weird. I dont wanted to kill u, i just wanted to confirm you were on the game.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
MarcESK wrote:
Last Vote:
1 lynch Hoodlum - kyla
7 lynch Sygmassacre - Cheeky, paceme, DraconaOrden, madagascarter, MarcESK, Mayba, Anaxagore
2 No lynch - MuzuaneAskari, Vicious
6 abstains (hoodlum, sygmassacre, dwcalvert, huskers01)

MuzuaneAskari, Vicious, kyla, hoodlum, dwcalvert, huskers01
Probably 2 of these people are Mafia and sided with Syg. as they did not vote to kill Syg.

So, 3 people died.
I want role PM's from:

3.- Vicious
5.- Kyla
6.- Huskers01
7.- Anaxagore
9.- Sygmassacre (DIED because fake claim) #FACTS
12.- dwcalvert
14.- MuzuaneAskari

This list is the suspected Mafia list.
If we do not get role PM's from them we should just start lynching them in a straight order. Maybe start with the suspected Syg team mates.
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Basically: The town people on this list:

3.- Vicious
5.- Kyla
6.- Huskers01
7.- Anaxagore
9.- Sygmassacre (DIED because fake claim) #FACTS
12.- dwcalvert
14.- MuzuaneAskari

Are helping Mafia if they do not provide useful information to me or someone else.
Best Method: Post here in the forum

Idea: Post your role PM to me private, if I collected every role PM, (I'll forward the PM to 2 trusted persons, in case I die and the other) we can check for double claims, like we did with Syg as he claimed Mr.Sobres.

WE WILL GET YOU MAFIA
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
I gave my PM to mayba, the only person I trust (since Syga was mafia so I guess he is real Mr Sobres)
He will share it to the people he trusts.
Hoodlum wrote:
people the mafia will target.
cheeky. because she can kill or jail
mayba because he can day lynch
marcesk because he can heal.

i can distract.but unfortunately cheeky isn't trustworthy with a gun and i think she will shoot me, or a town member. so i have distracted her.
marcesk should save mayba. because mayba isn't making dumb lynch votes.
mafia should shoot cheeky or marcesk or both. best scenario they both shoot the same person. only one town dead.

mafia shouldn't worry about the investigator because so far they are telling cheeky i am mafia, so therefore useless.

skarni wrote:
5 more hours for night actions.

Please hurry up
Kyla wrote:
Probably 2 of these people are Mafia and sided with Syg. as they did not vote to kill Syg.

not good reasoning, I was offline
skarni wrote:
last hour to deliver actions or to change the actions delivered
skarni wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORRUPTED TOWN DAILY TIMES

MORNING EDITION

LOCAL HERO POISONED

The most famous Cop and the biggest hope for the Corruption Ton citizens was found dead early this night in his house in Zaplana Dresses Ave. Authopsy was runned fast to try to find out some clue that can drive to the murderers, and rests of 2 posions, cyanide and Mercury were found in his blood.
Funeral will be this afternoon, with high security , as riots can be expected as Harry Bosch was one of the most loved heros of the town.
Harry Bosch was CheekyTeeky.

Last minute News

One of our lead investigators has sent us the following breathtaking news:
Investigations say that Paceme is Bigote Jr.

Day 3 starts now. Time limit is 46 hours (time change due to my shifts). This means 22:30 Catalan time from Tuesday.
skarni wrote:
2 Felipes
2 Bigotes
8 Citizens

PLAYERS LIST

1.- Madagascarter
2.- Dough_boy
3.- Vicious
4.- Hoodlum
5.- Kyla
6.- Huskers01
7.- Anaxagore
8.- Elysium5
9.- Sygmassacre

10.- MarcESK
11.- Cheekyteeky
12.- dwcalvert
13.- draconaOrden
14.- MuzuaneAskari
15.- Mayba
16.- paceme 

ROLE LIST

Big Bigote – Boss of the bigote clan.
Bigote Jr – Big Bigote’s son and his lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights.
Mary Bigote – Bigotes family. She has managed to have some power in the Corruption Town Daily Times .

Rose Felipe – Boss of the Felipe clan.
Felipe X. – Rose Felipe’s lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights
Felipe War – Felipe’s clan journalist infiltrated in the Daily Times.

Jorge Noisemaker – Citizen that works on the Daily Times. He receives the investigator results, and can send them to the Daily Times, so that they are public (only one night in the game).
Hari – Citizen that works as investigator during nights.
Dr Coleman – Citizen that can save one person during night, but only if that person only gets one shot. Once in the game, he can add an extra save.
Harry Bosch – Citizen who is an excellent cop. He can shot a player one night, and also can jail someone during some nights to avoid this character take actions.
Shikita – Citizen who is a Famous singer, very popular between the citizens. Some special lynching powers.
Paco – Citizen who is a fireman, he is very popular also in the town. Some special lynching powers.
Bubbles – Citizen who has been in jail due to assault with violence in the past.
Cuco – Citizen who takes drugs. That makes that he is not taken too seriously. But on the other hand, sometimes can drug a player at night avoiding their action.
Mr Sobres – Citizen who has an envelopes factory. YOua re the richest player in the city. That gives you the privilege once in the game to decide the lynch directly.
V. – Citizen who is a dangerous terrorist. If he is investigated, he may get nervous and took a dramatic decision.
Hoodlum wrote:
sad times in corruption town. looks like i could of distracted a shooter cause there is one kill. but who did i distract?. or the good ole doctor did. but who is the actual doctor?

i am not believing that paceme is bigote jr. two, investigators are corrupt. it's probably bogus.
oh i wished dear cheeky just believed in me, instead of acting erractic. There are consequences when you accuse an ally, then vote to lynch. but i made your accusations true, by revealing your role after, you said i did. Such istiming. It's a social game, so you have to play it like so. let them believe you have their back. then backstab them if you are mafia. just the same as if you were town. The consequence was predictable and dejavu. and the result the same. It's either you or me. a wrong town member with power can be worse than mafia. Especially in a multi faction game. overall, the game is in good shape.
1 mafia, 1 mafia, & 2 town dead.
good morning town