Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 19 of 31
paceme wrote:
So it turns out that the journalist is the one lying about me. I'm the only one to claim Shikita and that's who I am. Hmmm...

Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
these were cheeky's suspects.

CheekyTeeky said:
19 Nov 2017, 09:07 pm
Who are you drugging? I think drugging in {mada, DW and huskers} is probably best. Town is lynching anax tomorrow.

I didn't drug any of those players she suggested. and i didn't drug her. if you scroll back some page/pages. you will know who i think is the person who asked about timing of events. if a shooter gets distracted, and another shoots the other shooter. what happens?
someone asked that question. i know who..because as a mafia game moderator, i know who typically asks to clarify such things. skarni, had stepped in and said, he wasn't asked. but that's what skarni probably didn't need to respond to. but you know that question came up because, i was having a conversation with someone..right before it was posted. could be that skarni, thought hmmmm, yeah, wonder what does happen in that scenario?
but as mentioned ^. I know who asks such questions, and it's the same person coincidentally. you can ignore this, or read back a few page/s to figure it out, or go about your business and ignore this druggie. :)

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Kyla wrote:
Skarni
The most famous Cop and the biggest hope for the Corruption Ton citizens was found dead early this night in his house in Zaplana Dresses Ave. Authopsy was runned fast to try to find out some clue that can drive to the murderers, and rests of 2 posions, cyanide and Mercury were found in his blood.

2 posions, does this mean Cheeky was targeted by both mafia clans? lol, lucky us
Mayba wrote:
Bump

MarcESK
Basically: The town people on this list:

3.- Vicious
5.- Kyla
6.- Huskers01
7.- Anaxagore
9.- Sygmassacre (DIED because fake claim) #FACTS
12.- dwcalvert
14.- MuzuaneAskari

Are helping Mafia if they do not provide useful information to me or someone else.
Best Method: Post here in the forum

Idea: Post your role PM to me private, if I collected every role PM, (I'll forward the PM to 2 trusted persons, in case I die and the other) we can check for double claims, like we did with Syg as he claimed Mr.Sobres.

WE WILL GET YOU MAFIA
Hoodlum wrote:
i don't know who is claiming what. except for mada. but this looks too suspicious. just look at the grammar. it's unlike skarni's

Spoiler (click to show)
Mayba wrote:
Well, it matches the grammar from this one...
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
and i didn't even ask for his role. i just said i will probably drug him. like i said to a few others. he was trying to find a way to not be distracted i bet. :)
Madagascarter wrote:
Hood stop lying please. If you are village it is not good for you. I NEVER said ANY OF THAT. You of all players is one who definitely won't listen to me.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
I am very close to trusting you. The informality of the role PM message is almost a perfect match with mine. However I am very weary of official fakes.