Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 29 of 31
skarni wrote:
I will need your votes dwcalvert and dracona in 8 hours
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
MarcESK wrote:
Anaxagore
I am the real doctor.
You are not the doctor, you never saved anyone.
I didn't want to go public because I knew you would kill me.
That's why I pretended to be Bubble.
You knew it was ever me or MuzuaneAskari.

I healed people and I can tell exactly who and which nights.
I will reveal this in PM to the people who asked and you guys can crosscheck everything.

Another proof I tell the truth is that as being the doctor, I could only heal myself one night.

A game in which the doctor can heal himself each night is not possible, because in such case Mafia couldn't win
you asked this in the chat and Skarni didn't respond because he can't tell it but he knows it is not possible!

Yes of course you are the real doctor. This is by far the worst move I ever witnessed and if people won't #lynch you just for that, than I do not want to win at this point anymore.

You basically just claimed bubbles and after bubbles died you claim doctor like wtf.
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
I am the real doc.

I couldn't say it before because Marc would kill me right away.

He pretended to be doc on day 1 which is the worst strategy ever for the real doc.

I knew he was lying but I knew that if I did say it, there was a chance I would get lynched or killed by mafia really soon.

I told Mayba after I knew he was a good guy, then Hoodlum and then Mada.

I pretended to the people we didn't trust 100% I was Bubble, but it was just a trick to making mafia not visit me.

He was the next one which Mada wanted to kill but he died before being able to speak.

I saved Mada the night Hoodlum was killed, and I saved Mayba the night Mada was killed.

Mada knew his trust group was infiltrated so his strat was to make me look like a not trustable guy (claiming I was Bubble so that I would look really dangerous knowing there already were 2 bubbles) inside the trust circle of Mada so that one mafia team would maybe contact me to try to organise the killing between the 2 families.

husker did contact me after the death of Kyla.

I told mayba and that's why he lynched him with his special power.

How do you think they would have known husker was mafia otherwise?

Marc was trying to stab Mada in the back.

He claimed in the chat there was another person claiming the inspector role (but it was false, no one did).
dwcalvert wrote:
Ok. Here goes nothing...

#Lynch MarcesK.

Either the village just won, or Anax played the game of the century and is the real MVP. Thanks again skarni for setting this one up!
Anaxagore wrote:
Okay it's over for you MarcESK.

Finally, the village wins!

And hanks for having analyse the situation clearly dwcalvert :)

MarcESK wrote:
We did not chat much but he probably texted you with fake texts like he did the entire time...
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
How can he be MVP? You are just worst player in history dwcalvert... he claimed bubbles and then doc ?!
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
MarcESK
How can he be MVP? You are just worst player in history dwcalvert... he claimed bubbles and then doc ?!

I only claimed bubble to the persons that we (mada trust group) were not trusting, and you were part of them obvioulsy..
it's over marc,
you played well, killing every main roles in the right order, but you can't manipulate all of us on your own.
Your only mistake was not to kill me earlier (but you couldn't know I was the real doc)... so I can't blame you.
skarni wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORRUPTED TOWN DAILY TIMES

EVENING EDITION

Panic in Innova Hospital

Another player suspected to be Rose Felipe has been lynched by the crowd in the Innova Hospital, in the Prats Neighborhood.
The crowd accused Marcesk of being Rose Felipe disguised, and attacked him with a mixture of vaccines, syringes and scalpels. When the judge finally came, he identified the victim as the true Dr Coleman.
Dr Coleman was MarcESK, who claimed thatfromt he beginning but also played with a lot of mistakes that drove to the dead of the 2 local heros Harry Bosch and Hari.

Last minute News
No last minute news received.

Night 7 starts now. Time limit is 24 hours, until 16h in the afternoon catalan time. Actions in case of conflict will be executed by delivery order.
skarni wrote:
FINAL MORNING EDITION

Rose Felipe to become the next Major

The Felipes family have finally made their way to City Hall, by eliminating all thre possible rivals in their race to the elections. Rose Felipe will be the next major.
With that decision, the Felipes family, a family related with mafia activities, will take total control of the local funds and business. A new era of peace and wealthyness is forecasted, mainly for all the members of the Felipe Family who are preparing to control local finance, police, industry and the rest of the strategic points in the city.
Citizens were next to finish the era of corruption, but unfortunately after a great start, the suspicions between them and the great strategy of Rose Felipe were the winners.

Body Found in the Fire Station.

Paco, a famous fireman of the city, was shot in the fire station next to Pokemon Ave. Paco, who was DraconaOrden, was the only remaining player who could avoid a tie in a 1 vs 1, was shot by night by Anaxagore.
After that, in the next day, Rose Felipe (anaxagore) and Jorge Noisemaker (dwcalvert), could only arrive to a 1 vs 1 tie on the lynch vote, which would result in a no lynch and with Dwcalvert being shot at night. That’s why the Felipes clan was the final winner.

Madagascarter wrote:
Hmm, I wonder what is going to happen, Dwcalvert promoted to second in command.

Mada in all village chat, said the night that I died
Madagascarter said:
24 Nov 2017, 19:45
Do one do their move on Anaxagore, he is protecting himself. I'm inspecting Muzane.
Madagascarter said:
25 Nov 2017, 08:26
No-one instead of "Do one"

Conflicts directly with
Anaxagore (about claiming doctor)
I told the truth to Mada and Hoodlum but you killed them before they targeted you.
You were the next one on their target list.

I'm sorry for talking but the game is over. Dracona should have been mod killed anyway.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
Well done Anaxagore (and all Felipe clan).

Despite we started quite well, at the end we had some mistakes (probably because we thought it was already done)
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
skarni wrote:
Global MVP= Anaxagore
Mafia MVP= Anaxagore
Citizens MVP = It must be for mayba. Madagascarter and Cheeky played perfect but die too soon due to Hoodlum.

Wood spoon = shared between MarcesK and Dwcalvert. Dwcalvert for knowing after first night who was the inspector and the persons cleared and not contact them, and for failing on the final vote. And marcesk for revealing the doctor, ot saving the cop or the inspector, and being easily lynched at the decisive moment,