Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 27 of 31
skarni wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORRUPTED TOWN DAILY TIMES

MORNING EDITION

Tragedy in the EREs Music Hall

After a long time waiting, all the Shikita fans were crowding the EREs Music Hall to see her live performance and her famous wakawaka hips dancing.
Just after the first notes, Shikita fell down reached by a Sniper shot that hit her in the chest. Some hysteria moments came after the shot, but fortunately nobody else was damaged.
Shikita was Paceme

Day 6 starts now. 24 hours to lynch. Only one mafia player for 5 citizens. Rose Felipe be able to act like John Rambo and make her way to the City Hall alone, or will the citizens win and get a normal election to drive Corruption City to a best Future?
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
1 Felipe
6 Citizens

PLAYERS LIST

1.- Madagascarter
2.- Dough_boy
3.- Vicious
4.- Hoodlum
5.- Kyla
6.- Huskers01

7.- Anaxagore
8.- Elysium5
9.- Sygmassacre

10.- MarcESK
11.- Cheekyteeky
12.- dwcalvert
13.- draconaOrden
14.- MuzuaneAskari
15.- Mayba
16.- paceme 

ROLE LIST

Big Bigote – Boss of the bigote clan.
Bigote Jr – Big Bigote’s son and his lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights.
Mary Bigote – Bigotes family. She has managed to have some power in the Corruption Town Daily Times .

Rose Felipe – Boss of the Felipe clan.
Felipe X. – Rose Felipe’s lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights
Felipe War – Felipe’s clan journalist infiltrated in the Daily Times.

Jorge Noisemaker – Citizen that works on the Daily Times. He receives the investigator results, and can send them to the Daily Times, so that they are public (only one night in the game).
Hari – Citizen that works as investigator during nights.
Dr Coleman – Citizen that can save one person during night, but only if that person only gets one shot. Once in the game, he can add an extra save.
Harry Bosch – Citizen who is an excellent cop. He can shot a player one night, and also can jail someone during some nights to avoid this character take actions.
Shikita – Citizen who is a Famous singer, very popular between the citizens. Some special lynching powers.

Paco – Citizen who is a fireman, he is very popular also in the town. Some special lynching powers.
Bubbles – Citizen who has been in jail due to assault with violence in the past.
Cuco – Citizen who takes drugs. That makes that he is not taken too seriously. But on the other hand, sometimes can drug a player at night avoiding their action.
Mr Sobres – Citizen who has an envelopes factory. YOua re the richest player in the city. That gives you the privilege once in the game to decide the lynch directly.
V. – Citizen who is a dangerous terrorist. If he is investigated, he may get nervous and took a dramatic decision.
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
I thought we were sure that Anaxagora was mafia. I guess you want to make this a bit longer ;)

#Lynch Anaxagora (though my first candidate for mafia always was MarcESK)
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Anaxagore wrote:
@Muzuane Askari, why don't you resign now?
Whether it ends now or at the next lynch day, your killing spree is over..
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
BUt the game just finishes when the last mafia is killed; it wouldn´t change anything if I resign.

Just that you would have to lynch again :)
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
Sorry I am working, i will prepare it in 2 or 3 hours