Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 28 of 31
skarni wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORRUPTED TOWN DAILY TIMES

EVENING EDITION

Convicted killed by the crowd in Pujol Road

A convicted Citizen called Bubbles was killed yesterday by a group of people while doing footing on Pujol Road (before known as Andorra Road).
Mr Bubbles passed on the opposite direction of a group that was doing jogging, when one of the players identified him as a possible Mafioso knowing that he has committed some robberies in the past. They pursued him until they caught him, and throw him under a truck that was on Pujol road carrying rubbish to Andorra.
Mr Bubbles was MuzuaneAskari. Even he was innocent, it was hard that a convicted survived so many lynches.

Last minute News
No last minute news received.

Night 6 starts now. Time limit is 20 hours, until 15h in the afternoon catalan time. Actions in case of conflict will be executed by delivery order.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
1 Felipe and 4 citizens

First lynch that is no mafia
MarcESK wrote:
What if from now on I will #save myself, will it be a tie if mafia and I am the last one to survive? lol
Spoiler (click to show)
MarcESK wrote:
Anax be like: Safe me tonight, I think I will die.
Yea of course mafia bro.
Spoiler (click to show)
skarni wrote:

CORRUPTED TOWN DAILY TIMES

MORNING EDITION

Murder in the Filesa Industrial Area

A famous industry man called Mr Sobres was killed this night in the Filesa area when closing his office after a hard day work. Envelopes production was on his top levels as the elections approach, and they made Mr Sobres stay until night in the factory, producing the envelopes used for the suborns.
When finally going home, his car exploded due to a bomb and he was killed.
Mr Sobres was Mayba.

Day 7 starts now. 24 hours to lynch. Only one mafia player left for 3 citizens (Paco, Jorge Noisemaker and Dr Coleman). Wil Rose Felipe be able to skip another night and get next to the victory? >>
Anaxagore wrote:
#Lynch MarcESK

You played really well, manipulating the majority into believing you until now!
But we won't let mafia win..

PS: You are without any doubt mafia MVP ;)
MarcESK wrote:
I believe I do not explain it further as why we Lynch Anaxagore here. :)

For the people who think he ain't mafia:
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
I am the real doctor.
You are not the doctor, you never saved anyone.
I didn't want to go public because I knew you would kill me.
That's why I pretended to be Bubble.
You knew it was ever me or MuzuaneAskari.

I healed people and I can tell exactly who and which nights.
I will reveal this in PM to the people who asked and you guys can crosscheck everything.

Another proof I tell the truth is that as being the doctor, I could only heal myself one night.

A game in which the doctor can heal himself each night is not possible, because in such case Mafia couldn't win
you asked this in the chat and Skarni didn't respond because he can't tell it but he knows it is not possible!
Anaxagore wrote:
I told the truth to Mada and Hoodlum but you killed them before they targeted you.
You were the next one on their target list.
dwcalvert wrote:
Who are the 5 left? I'm missing someone (inactive lately?) here...

1) me (dwcalvert)
2) Anaxaagore
3) MarcesK
4)
5)
dwcalvert wrote:
Just kidding... it's 4, and it's dracona... Dracona, check your messages from me!