Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 8 of 31
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
i think the mvp is going to your head :)

Of course it is. He only got it because the ENTIRE Jedi was played. Heck I probably should have been given Jedi MVP because I figured it out before I converted to DV.

Unfortunately I don't think that the Mafia will be that dumb to attack him...who knows how that would work. I am guessing MarcESK will end up being a lynch kill eventually.
Hoodlum wrote:
well i think he is straight up mafia! i drugged him so he can't shoot anyone hopefully.
but if he actually is doctor, at least he can't try to lynch vote me since he thinks i am.
so, i think it's a good choice.. gl
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Kyla wrote:
I don't think best strategy for us is to kill off other villages because they want to kill you, not many village to start with. Do you think Marc is mafia, Hood?
Madagascarter wrote:
This is an interesting development. Forget about sacrificial lambs and stuff it doesn't make any sense for both mafia clans to target the same person at all, so it is a game of bluff and double bluff and triple bluff.
1. MarcESK is saying I'm going to protect myself, however could protect anyone in the game.
2. Mafia group A and B knows he could be unpredictable so want to shoot him but would prefer to leave the shooting of him to the other team the the maximum amount of people die so try and bluff their way to make the other mafia group shoot him, but neither mafia group wants to shoot him as he could very well be protected.

Best scenario is that one of the mafia groups shoots MarcESK as protected and other mafia group shoots alternate mafia group. 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
skarni wrote:
1 hour left ot post last actions and change your mind the people who already dis if they consider is worth.

Im going to take dinner and afterwards i come with the night results.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
MarcESK wrote:
Hoodlum
well i think he is straight up mafia! i drugged him so he can't shoot anyone hopefully.
but if he actually is doctor, at least he can't try to lynch vote me since he thinks i am.
so, i think it's a good choice.. gl

Nice Hoodlum, you feeling nervous right now?

1. You think Syg is Mafia and you drug him. (You said so)
2. Because I think you are Mafia you now say I'm Mafia and drug me to prevent my night action = saving myself? :D (You said so)
3. I will Lynch you tomorrow.
Spoiler (click to show)
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
Probably I won´t be able to come here until Saturday afternoon. So, if I am still alive for day 2 I will vote:

#No Lynch
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
skarni wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CORRUPTED TOWN DAILY TIMES

MORNING EDITION

Tragic explosion in Calatrava Theatre

Emergency services received more than 1000 calls concerning a big explosion in Calatrava Theatre, one of the most impressive and expensive buildings ever built, during the representation of the Opera Rigoletto.
Fortunately, the explosion was on the bathroom during the show, and in principle it seemed that there were no victims. But when emergency services made their way to bathrooms, 1 body was found. It was V., a well-known anarchist. The autopsy revealed that he received a shot in his back that made explode the bombs belt he was wearing.
V. was Elysium5, who was killed without using his day power.

Last minute News: Body Found in Gurtel River

Police received a call this midnight when a body was found floating upside down in Gurtel River, in the eastern area of Corruption Town. After removing the body from the water, it resulted to be Mary Bigote. Cause of the death was a deep cut in her throat. Autopsy also revealed high levels of crack in her blood.

All the journalists from the Daily Times are very affected, as Mary Bigotes used to work as an informer for the journal.
Mary Bigotes was Dough_boy , who didn’t pass night 1, and who died also without using his power to filtrate news on the paper.

Day 2 starts now. Time limit is 48 hours..
dough_boy wrote:
Well...can't say I am surprised. I will be skipping the next game or two...maybe I will be able to survive without protection....
skarni wrote:
PLAYERS LIST

1.- Madagascarter
2.- Dough_boy
3.- Vicious
4.- Hoodlum
5.- Kyla
6.- Huskers01
7.- Anaxagore
8.- Elysium5
9.- Sygmassacre
10.- MarcESK
11.- Cheekyteeky
12.- dwcalvert
13.- draconaOrden
14.- MuzuaneAskari
15.- Mayba
16.- paceme 

ROLE LIST

Big Bigote – Boss of the bigote clan.
Bigote Jr – Big Bigote’s son and his lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights.
Mary Bigote – Bigotes family. She has managed to have some power in the Corruption Town Daily Times .

Rose Felipe – Boss of the Felipe clan.
Felipe X. – Rose Felipe’s lieutenant. Perform investigation activities during nights
Felipe War – Felipe’s clan journalist infiltrated in the Daily Times.

Jorge Noisemaker – Citizen that works on the Daily Times. He receives the investigator results, and can send them to the Daily Times, so that they are public (only one night in the game).
Hari – Citizen that works as investigator during nights.
Dr Coleman – Citizen that can save one person during night, but only if that person only gets one shot. Once in the game, he can add an extra save.
Harry Bosch – Citizen who is an excellent cop. He can shot a player one night, and also can jail someone during some nights to avoid this character take actions.
Shikita – Citizen who is a Famous singer, very popular between the citizens. Some special lynching powers.
Paco – Citizen who is a fireman, he is very popular also in the town. Some special lynching powers.
Bubbles – Citizen who has been in jail due to assault with violence in the past.
Cuco – Citizen who takes drugs. That makes that he is not taken too seriously. But on the other hand, sometimes can drug a player at night avoiding their action.
Mr Sobres – Citizen who has an envelopes factory. YOua re the richest player in the city. That gives you the privilege once in the game to decide the lynch directly.
V. – Citizen who is a dangerous terrorist. If he is investigated, he may get nervous and took a dramatic decision.
skarni wrote:
COUNTER

1 lynch Sygmassacre - cheekyteeky
1no lynch - MuzuaneAskari.
12 abstains.