Corruption Town (Mafia Thread)
  • 453 posts
  • Page 10 of 31
skarni wrote:
CheekyTeeky
Skarni do all 3 investigator results get published or just the village ones?

each investigator gots its own result

the journalist of the citizens got the result from the citizens investigator.

in the nespaper that is published at the beggining of each phase, only the 3 journalists can add publications, but only once each one.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
paceme wrote:
Well, I'm not lying, I'm Shikita from Town. Let me know if there's anything I can do to prove.
MarcESK wrote:
#lynch Hoodlum

I‘ll probably die over this. Go and Lynch me the Doc.
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
MarcESK said:
16 Nov 2017, 10:05 pm
Hoodlum, I'm Mafia and you know it. Tomorrow if you are still alive you will know it, but if you are still alive you are Mafia because you said: "it's survivor. as i've said in the last game. i am usually dead first in these games..except last game i was mafia lol. they should of realized i was mafia if i was still alive after a few nights"

mafia doctor?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Jorge Noisemaker, can you please claim with who was inspected, then the inspector can claim to you with which faction the inspected person is on.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
MarcESK wrote:
Hoodlum
MarcESK said:
16 Nov 2017, 10:05 pm
Hoodlum, I'm Mafia and you know it. Tomorrow if you are still alive you will know it, but if you are still alive you are Mafia because you said: "it's survivor. as i've said in the last game. i am usually dead first in these games..except last game i was mafia lol. they should of realized i was mafia if i was still alive after a few nights"

mafia doctor?

I do not know what you try to do here?
I did not say any of this.
Hoodlum, you know I got you and I will get you down. Your 2 (maybe only 1) mafia friends won‘t help you here.
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
you know that i'm town, because cheeky is always wrong. :) proof right there!
Hoodlum wrote:
she is town though,
Spoiler (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
she told me her role. and said. don't tell anyone.
and i didn't.
then some time later, she says. "you duped me hood".
nek minit, she is lynching me.
so, might as well be lynched for a reason. don't worry, the doctor will save ya
Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

so an inspector approached cheeky. and because of the timing of which cheeky was approached after she revealed her role to me, this makes her suspicious of me. Instead of the inspector who approached her. does she ask the inspector if i told him/her?
there are 3 inspectors in this game. 2 of which are mafia. Cheeky, there is 2/3 chance whomever this mysterious inspector is, is mafia and knows your role because of that.