• 262 posts
  • Page 18 of 18
UltrasPlot wrote:
Skarni was incinerated. He was the last to hold out against Daenerys Targaryen's forces.

skarni (click to show)

Riskk bent the knee. He technically wins because he survived. You win or you die right?

Riskk (click to show)
He chose to strike his banner and return home after Renly died, becoming a survivor neutral.

ENDGAME

House Targaryen has won. Targaryen role PMs will be posted shortly, endgame will follow soon after that - keep in mind my schedule is a little busy atm so I can't post immediately.
UltrasPlot wrote:
House Targaryen Roles and Safeclaims (click to show)

Here are my sheets:

https://pastebin.com/5Ak7dtrD
https://pastebin.com/vLBPfr5J

---

Short postgame thoughts here. Kyla definitive MVP for playing absolutely everyone. House Targaryen as a whole played extremely well and by the time they attracted any suspicion at all, it was too late. Didn't help any of the three towns that all the investigative roles died Night One either.

Apologies to Sygmassacre and CheekyTeeky - I made some mistakes in moderation that hurt their odds at winning.

Full thoughts and MVP listings tba~
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm interested to know how Kyla managed to persuade Vicious that I wasn't highgarden because that one move made House Targayen win the game
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kyla wrote:
I had elys trust fully and ely was pretending to be highgarden, he did the work for me ;)
Vicious wrote:
it was ely not kyla
but kyla and ely were saying the same things
elysium5 wrote:
Kyla had me fooled into thinking she was Iron like me and at that time I was aware of Mada's 5 day and win clause so I did what I could to get rid of him.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
huskers01 wrote:
These games are all over the place. It's at 5he point of ridiculous. If it continues I will not play anymore