• 262 posts
  • Page 16 of 18
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Skarni i know you did this and you've just given mafia the win you fool.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
skarni wrote:
Exactly the same I am absolutely sure about you Cheeky. You are mafia, and you know that I know also. i am finished that night, so please people lynch cheeky and riskk tomorrow.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Lol you keep going skarni. You say huskers is mafia so you kill him and guess what, he freaking wasn't....but yep kill me too because apparently skarni can't guess who is mafia the whole game.
skarni wrote:
what i can say, is that I have been inspected, and i am not mafia. i cant say which faction I am, because there are different village factions. One of the people of my faction have the power to give extra lynching votes, and have a great discussion between selecting you or huskers. We decided to vote Huskers, and obviously we made a mistake, as he was not mafia, and that votes were not well used. What is clear now as that we should have selected you.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Lol yeah sure, I guess you have no way to explain all the other mislynches you were part of? I think you're being fooled just like everybody else has, by this other person. 2 inspectors died, a tracker died. One inspector from your house has died, how does it make it fair that your house would get two inspectors? And two people with extra votes? I mean seriously think about it skarni.

Tomorrow there will only be 5 people left, 3 of whom I'm pretty sure are mafia. That means it's already game over. Too many mistakes from the villages thinking everyone is mafia.
skarni wrote:
Yeah probably, not only me but too many mistakes. The fact that there were different village factions that needed the other factions out to win made it easy for the mafia. How can a villager can be confident to find other people from his faction when we do not know even how many we are? We do not know if there are inspectors, other roles, we know nothing. As I told many times it is hard to play properly if you do not know rhe different roles that are in the game. Maybe you are correct and the inspector of my faction was not a real inspector, but i cannot imagine which strategy as villagers we had to use to win the game.