Unlynch Huskers01

Just for the moment, just need to check something first
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Oh, one more thing.

Roleblocked players are told they have been roleblocked, unless they have no night action. They are not told who roleblocked them.
Kyla wrote:
madas reasons to lynch me
Kyla: She should be voted because she revealed her faction far too easily to me, then she followed every lynch I did without questioning it. Perhaps this is because she wanted me to trust her so she could hang on till the end of the game and stab me in the back at the end.

She shouldn't be voted because she hasn't revealed anything I can use against her in messages so she is either being honest or thinking about everything lots before she sends it and perhaps she's following me for an alliance, and has no need to lynch me, being Highgarden.

mada first message to me
Madagascarter said:
28 Aug 2017, 05:25 am
Hey Kyla do you have an action role. Can you share that part of the PM because I'm checking if Hoodlum is being honest. By the way I'm higharden. You can edit it if you like. Just asking for format

So I revealed my faction to early huh? You also said something about me stabing you in the back? It's seems that you done those things.. :(

I've been told mada is trying to raise a mob to lynch me because of... ???? Mada even said himself that "She shouldn't be voted because she hasn't revealed anything I can use against her." It's not my fault people are hiding in the north, all I know is village needs to work together to root out mafia and that enough people vouch for me not being mafia, even you! Starting to wonder if you're even king.. maybe a mad king ? :P if you are mafia I will be impressed but not surprised from your actions...

#Lynch Madagascarter
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright, so it is clear that Kyla found out about my pertition and neither have I got enough yes's but it is clear that I have to be more urgent movement so what I'll do it explain what I snet to each of you in more detail but in an easy way to understand. I was rushed last time.

1. When I was Lynching Huskers, a player who wants to stay annoynomous, came out to me and told me that he was effectively a clown. He told me that in the night, he used his action on Huskers and there was still a kill. I told him I wanted to investigate further and asked him whether Huskers would know if he had been roleblocked. However my answer came from Ultrasplot when he said that roleblocked players know they have been roleblocked.

2. I sent a message to Huskers. This, I'll show you all the convosation.
Husker/Mada chat
Madagascarter said:
07 Sep 2017, 15:44
Hey Husk, what is your power and who did you target last night.
huskers01 said:
07 Sep 2017, 15:48
I didn't target anyone. I got road blocked for some reason
Madagascarter said:
07 Sep 2017, 17:21
Thanks for saying that you got blocked because that is the right answer. Welcome to becoming one of the few people I properly trust.
huskers01 said:
07 Sep 2017, 17:24
It's the truth
Madagascarter said:
07 Sep 2017, 17:25
So that means either Kyla or Cheeky is lying. Do you have any suspicions. My heart tells me Cheeky but logic tells me to look elsewhere
huskers01 said:
07 Sep 2017, 17:51
I'm going say Kyla
Madagascarter said:
07 Sep 2017, 20:26
I think I'm going to vote Cheeky, not because she voted me, because I think she's mafia
huskers01 said:
07 Sep 2017, 20:40
Would it help if I knew she wasn't

That last part is really interesting especially because I'd been recieving simular messages from Cheeky.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky said:
07 Sep 2017, 10:52
Don't lynch huskers hes not mafia!!

So from these I worked out that Cheeky and Huskers are 100% on the same team.

3. From these deductions I realised that they would be being utterly stupid if they were both mafia because if one got revealed as mafia they both would get revealed which means Kyla is the last person claiming North and went from having the strongest North arguement to the weakest. So I am going have to

LYNCH Kyla

Also please can andymech and Riskk take part in the game. We are going to need your votes
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
skarni wrote:
so the votes now are

Mada 5 (sbsportz, skarni, vicious, kyla, elysium)
Kyla 3 (mada, huskers01, cheeky)

And 3 people who has no vote yet:
14. @Riskk
15. @andymech
16. @Bruise

It would help some movement on the game
Llibertat Presos polĂ­tics catalans. Love Democracy.
sbsportz5 wrote:
skarni
so the votes now are

Mada 5 (sbsportz, skarni, vicious, kyla, elysium)
Kyla 3 (mada, huskers01, cheeky)

And 3 people who has no vote yet:
14. @Riskk
15. @andymech
16. @Bruise

It would help some movement on the game

Just a reminder, I replaced bruise. @Mayba is the third remaining vote