• 262 posts
  • Page 8 of 18
UltrasPlot wrote:
VC 4 D2
dwcalvert (1) - Kyla (L-7)
Madagascarter (4) - Sygmassacre, dwcalvert, CheekyTeeky, skarni (L-4)
Sygmassacre (3) - Madagascarter, elysium5, Vicious (L-5)
UltrasPlot wrote:
VC 4 D2
Madagascarter (5) - Sygmassacre, dwcalvert, CheekyTeeky, skarni, elysium5 (L-3)
Sygmassacre (4) - Madagascarter, Vicious, Mayba, Kyla (L-4)
UltrasPlot wrote:
I'll give it at least 24 more hours, there's plenty of discussion going on, and people generally playing the game of thrones ;)
elysium5 wrote:
A lot of flip flopping;) I have tried to build a rapport with a few players but everyone is still pretty cagey and there is a lot of disinformation being thrown around. I don't know many of the players that well so it is hard to decide which bandwagon to jump on. At this point, the only thing I am pretty sure of is that Cheeky is not mafia and the focus needs to be on mafia right now. I don't want to lynch the wrong person but I do think we need to lynch someone.

My logic is this, if Cheeky wants to lynch Mada, I'll jump on that train for now. If I don't vote, it's a tie and nothing happens. If I vote for someone else, it's a tie and nothing happens.

In the war of choices between Syg and Mada, right now I'd have to say Mada is the least trustworthy. Sorry, Mada. It looks like you are our Michael...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDsk_qoE8o
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Madagascarter wrote:
Sorry Syg. 1. You can't copy and paste D12 messages from a phone so there is no way your phone would have done stupid things unless you rewrote it word for word. I think you were on a computer and made mistakes because Hood was questioning you about your claim and was trying to hurry. When your under pressure Syg you make mistakes but you brought this on yourself, you know by lying in front of everyone
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Summer is almost over and Winter is coming so I'm going to get a little more use out of my flip flops;)

#Unlynch Madagascarter

#Lynch Sygmassacre
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Sygmassacre wrote:
Here comes the mafia wagon i see. Jumping on late is a tell tale sign. When i flip village everyone can see who jumped on the wagon late. Rookie mafia mistakes

I guess madas real role is the mad king because of his rambling lol. No wonder Ser Jaime was killed first night
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ