• 262 posts
  • Page 10 of 18
Madagascarter wrote:
No, I didn't tell anyone. I was told after I fell asleep and I woke up when and he was dead.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
skarni wrote:
I am trying but I cannot believe all your words mada. You have a large discussion with Syg claiming mafia, and resulted not to be mafia. I am very lost on that game because we ca't even know how many people there is in each faction, and also we do not know all the roles, so know I almost only know one thing: it seemed clear to me that wether you or Syg should be Mafia. Syg was not. So I think I will vote for you.

#lynch Madagascarter
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Madagascarter wrote:
So time for a potentially long speech but I'll try and keep it brief considering I've got a lesson soon.

There are four options the remaining standings:
3 Iron throne, 1 North, 3 Highgarden, 1 Neutral, 3 Mafia. (2nd Most Likely)
4 Iron Throne, 1 North, 2 Highgarden, 1 Neutral, 3 Mafia   (Most Likely)
3 Iron Throne, 2 North, 3 Highgarden, 0 Neutral, 3 Mafia  (Unlikely)
4 Iron Throne, 2 North, 2 Highgarden, 0 Neutral, 3 Mafia  (Very Unlikely)

If anyone has a different projection please say but I think this because it is very unlikely that North would have been given the same number of players of players as Iron Throne as it would be too easy for North to win. Anyway I'm saying this because 3 players have claimed north. I think 1 is telling the truth, 1 is mafia and the other is neutral. These players are CheekyTeeky, Kyla and Huskers. I However I only think one is mafia because it would be daft for more than 1 mafia to claim same faction but it could be a double wammy. I don't know who to lynch yet but I'm telling you this. At least one of them is mafia 

Summer 2 Countdown

UltrasPlot wrote:
Couple Clarifications

- To avoid confusion, the only hard deadline is a majority. If 24 hours passes without a single vote, I will end the phase as a No Lynch.

- Day actions are flavored DX - Action <USER>. Night actions are flavored NX - Action <USER>. Actions that can be used both night and day are flavored D/NX - Action <USER>.

That is all.
Kyla wrote:
Mada talk (click to show)

Not a man of his word I see ;)
UltrasPlot wrote:
VC 2 D3
Madagascarter (2) - skarni, CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky (1) - Vicious

Majority is 7.
skarni wrote:
Sorry Ultra, there are 11 players remaining, so majority is on 6, isn't it?
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Madagascarter wrote:
First thing I'd like to say is that huskers01, Mayba, Riskk and andymech have made very little contributions to this game in hope of not drawing attention to themselves.

So i'm going to outline the reasons for and against voting Kyla, Cheeky and Husk.

Kyla: She should be voted because she revealed her faction far too easily to me, then she followed every lynch I did without questioning it. Perhaps this is because she wanted me to trust her so she could hang on till the end of the game and stab me in the back at the end.

She shouldn't be voted because she hasn't revealed anything I can use against her in messages so she is either being honest or thinking about everything lots before she sends it and perhaps she's following me for an alliance, and has no need to lynch me, being Highgarden.

CheekyTeeky: Should be lynched because I'm claiming Highgarden and Cheeky is lynching me, Use them on Iron Throne Cheek if your claiming North! also she wrote this to me when I was questioning her on dough_boy dying after visiting her
CheekyTeeky
I didn't even know dough had visited me. I have a self defense but I'm pretty sure it doesn't kill.

At the time I thought that she wouldn't reveal that if she was mafia or neutral but now she is claiming a role that doesn't make sense to have a "self defence". Cheeky also said this, 
CheekTeeky
CheekyTeeky said:
05 Sep 2017, 09:56
Hey mada I believe you, it's obviously a set up. I'm worried Irone throne is getting too strong with mafias help. Im pretty much useless this game now so I'll vote with you... Did you know that someone in Iron Throne has +3 votes?!
If you believe me why are you voting me?

Against: Cheeky thought she was the final north or knew all the North because when I told her I knew a North she was desperate to know
Cheeky/Mada chat
Madagascarter said:
03 Sep 2017, 12:08
Didn't realise Hood was North king. I do know final North though.
CheekyTeeky said:
03 Sep 2017, 18:40
Who?
Madagascarter said:
03 Sep 2017, 18:43
He asked me not to tell anyone. That reaction could suspect your final North and <USER> is lying. However that conflicts with previous ideas.
CheekyTeeky said:
03 Sep 2017, 18:45
So its a he?
Madagascarter said:
03 Sep 2017, 18:48
Lol, I say he to everyone mainly because I'm male and I'm not paying full attention
CheekyTeeky said:
03 Sep 2017, 18:51
Just tell me who Mada!
That is my only defense for you Cheek

huskers01: Hasn't said anything so not much evidence but must have seen in past, that who ever talks the most gets lynched the most and also I've got no defence for you Husks so

LYNCH Huskers01

Summer 2 Countdown

CheekyTeeky wrote:
Mada Im voting you because Ive tried to work with you and you're evasive and full of crap. Look at you revealing everyone's info to stir trouble in the game, that only helps mafia and the houses we're trying to beat!! Your paranoia seems like another reason to throw people under the bus instead of a genuine concern, and I know you are working with vicious to make them vote me...this all adds up. All the twisted words and casting doubt away from yourself by pointing the finger at everyone else makes you my prime suspect. Noone can trust you except vicious it seems. Bah I'm so ready for you to get lynched already!
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I suspected you once hood died, then I thought that you wouldn't be so silly as to kill people associated with you, so I offered you peace. Now I think I'm just a sucker for believing the wrong people and maybe you really are that silly after all.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Forgot to strike out dwcalvert on the playerlist. Yeah, majority is 6.

VC 3 D3
Madagascarter (2) - skarni, CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky (1) - Vicious
huskers01 (1) - Madagascarter