• 262 posts
  • Page 7 of 18
Madagascarter wrote:
Wait Syg I just read your reasoning against me and it's flawed. You are attacking me for being "too closely connected with Hood" incase you missed it Hood was a good guy playing for North. Unfortunately I didn't see that early enough and now he knows a bad guy, that Highgarden vanilla who claimed to him, but no-one else does which must of been why he was targeted during the day.

Also you know perfectly well I had my own ways of getting rid of him even if I had a day kill, I would have used the vote.

Also I thought I mentioned this earlier in here but apparently not but I've claimed it to most people individually anyway. My faction is Highgarden
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
UltrasPlot wrote:
VC 3 D2
dwcalvert (4) - Madagascarter, elysium5, Vicious, Kyla (L-4)
Madagascarter (3) - Sygmassacre, dwcalvert, CheekyTeeky (L-5)
Sygmassacre wrote:
No i voted for you because youre lynching in the dark. Then i outlined my reasons as to why you would do that.
1) Mafia dont care who they kill....so you could be mafia voting anyone that isnt.
2) Hoodlum was working closely with you and now hes dead. He told me he wasnt having much luck tracking down his faction so killing him would be less likely to bring retalliation on you.
3) You claimed a role and provided no proof.

And to flip-flop on my vote now would be to go against my instincts and since ive had no contact with dw i have no evidence to suspect him as mafia
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
And these are your contributions to the forum.

1) First you called hood out for knowing an interrigator - possibly a prelude to starting a lynch wagon on him.

Hood was day killed by mafia

2) Then you acted surprised when hood was killed.

Feigning surprise and then stating you were gonna start a lynch wagon (that was never gonna happen since you used your day kill) is designed to clear you from suspicion over hoods death

3) You start a lynch wagon on dwclavert under the guise that we might as well do something.

I mean, is a 3/13 stab in the dark really in everyones best interests? Not everyones but certainly mafias, except when you think about it they already would know its not a stab in the dark.
 Σ
skarni wrote:
#lynch madagascarter

As you see mada, u do not have to woory that I win without voting as you said!?
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Sygmassacre wrote:
And another thing i just picked up on. How convenient is it to say hood, and only hood, knew about a vanilla highgarden claim when hes not around to back up your story? Especially when its the first we have heard of it. The very reason you say he may have been killed applies to you if youre mafia.
 Σ
Madagascarter wrote:
Unlynch dwcalvert
Lynch Sygmassacre
I suggest everyone else should do the same because here we go...
Sygmassacre
I am Walder Frey. I am a free agent looking for a faction to support. All kings/queens claim to me to gain an ally and an extra vote
Now lets look at Hood's role PM.
Hood's Role PM
Hello Hoodlum,
You are Robb Stark, the Young Wolf, and the King in the North and of the Trident.

The North remembers. You have sworn revenge for the death of your father, and your sole purpose in this game is to destroy the Lannisters and that boy they have set on the Iron Throne. Your wolf aids you in this effort. Once a night, you may respond to this conversation with NX - Grey Wind, Track <USER>. Grey Wind will let you know who <USER> has visited that night.

You know that Walder Frey (none of them) is not in this game.

The swords of the North and the lands watered by the River Trident are sworn to you. You win if the Iron Throne is eliminated. You could care less who rules those southron halls and holds the Red Keep.

If that is not evidence enough Syg is lying to everyone. He has said dwcalvert has claimed to him.
Sygmassacre
This person also has claimed a role but provided no proof to me as of yet.
When I spoke to dwcalvert about it he replied,
dwcalvert
1) I don't know why but people lie unnecessarily in this game about stupid things... (I haven't claimed to anybody yet. I am not Mafia either). I never claimed to Syg. Curious what he told you I am though... might be telling.
Finally when Syg sent me his role PM he sent me and Hood different PM's. I don't know what he sent you Hood but to me this is what he said to me.
Sygmassacre
To: Sygmassacre
UltrasPlot said:
26 Aug 2017, 15:06
Hello Sygmassacre,
You are Bronn, The Sellsword, The Cutthroat, former soldier of the Vale.

You are a mercenary for hire and as such can be recruited by any faction to join their ranks. Once recruited you take on their win clause. You are a man of honor, however dubious your morals, so once you join a side you will be with them until the end. You may do this by receiving an invitation from the head of a faction and responding to this conversation with NX Bend the knee to <USER>. You have until the end of Night 2 to join a faction before you are captured and sent to take the black and join the Night's Watch, never to be heard from again.
First mistake all role PM's I've seen have more than their first name. Also his action doesn't have a dash between the "NX" and "Bend the Knee to". Third mistake why claim someone and a role to be a different person with the same role. You did have a nice excuse for the mistake though for the typing error.
Sygmassacre
Yes i edited it. I rewrote it instead of copy/paste minus the names i wanted to leave out to avoid my phone doing crazy things like in ultras role pm last game. I wont let on which characters they are until im in your faction. How else am i to trace the source of misinformation?

So rant finnished for now. Who is going to join me in this wagon?

Summer 2 Countdown

Sygmassacre wrote:
Quote 1. I had to find a king/queen so had to claim publicly. I didnt want to post my real name so i picked who i thought would be neutral.

Quote 2. Im obviously referring to you as the person who told me a role but provided no proof. This is from the post on page 5 outlining the reasons im voting for you.The fact you somehow made dw think i was talking about him astounds me (no offense dw but where does what i say refer to you at all?)

Quotes 3 & 4. Well thats self explanitory.

I understand the need to get another name in the vote count since you know dw will flip village but can you come up with solid arguements please
 Σ
Madagascarter wrote:
To be honest Syg I think you are neutral but an evil one whos win clause is to kill the kings of each faction. And talking about solid arguements,

1) Yes hood told me he knew an interragator and then interragator was killed. And at that point I was utterly convinced Hood was mafia, as did you Syg so yes is was a prelude to a vote against Hood, but I made a mistake but so did the day killer for killing Hood.

2) I was suprised there was a day kill and even more suprised Hood was killed, considering he was under suspect. But your second point doesn't make any sense. I've played a lot of short term mafia games and these random vote wagons happened a lot. The results to these wagons were either, A ) everyone votes with you, or B ) Everyone votes against you and it's about 50/50 what they do. So in a way I was drawing attention to me by doing this.

3) Please get your maths right Syg. There are 3 mafia and one (perhaps 2 but at the time I was convinced there was a good neutral but you blew it Syg) neutral. There are 13 players but Bruise clearly isn't playing and pretty much comfirmed not mafia, so we say 12 suspects. that means we have a 1 in 3 chance in getting a mafia and now I know both neutrals are evil, 5 in 12 chance. It is definitly in favour of the village to lynch someone.

4) No Hood isn't around to back up my story. I'm suprised I am the only one he told but he worked out my role pretty quickly anyway (Using newbies) but we did have 58 messages together.

So I think mine are more solid than yours.

Summer 2 Countdown

Sygmassacre wrote:
All of that is speculation or unable to be backed up by anyone. It just makes you look desperate to hide whatever it is youre trying hiding from everyone.
 Σ
Vicious wrote:
Honestly I was fed very much the same story. Madagascarter is telling the truth.
thats my 2 cents
Vicious wrote:
Hmmm. Ok!! Why not: 
#UnLynchdwcalvert

#LynchSygmassacre