• 262 posts
  • Page 9 of 18
Madagascarter wrote:
Oh, come on Syg, don't claim village now. The whole game you have said you are neutral.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Sygmassacre wrote:
UltrasPlot wrote:  Posted: 26 Aug 2017, 18:00 Modified: 26 Aug 2017, 18:01 
Post #6
house targaryen is mafia
everyone else is a village

e: but the village is split into three factions that can't all win together
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
skarni wrote:
I am not mafia. Thats the only thing i can say Syg. It doesnot help you call mafia all that vote you. There are 6 votes, so not all are mafia.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Sygmassacre wrote:
You can bet at least 2 mafia are amongst those voting for me skarni. Thats just how this game always goes. Thats what that means. Please dont play on your lack of english to misquote me. We all know youre a very competent english speaker
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Madagascarter wrote:
Oh dear Syg, but I don't think it is misquoting you that you claimed neutral at the beginning of the game and you were saying you were a mercenary for hire.

Summer 2 Countdown

UltrasPlot wrote:
VC 5 D2
Madagascarter (3) - Sygmassacre, CheekyTeeky, skarni (L-5)
Sygmassacre (6) - Madagascarter, Vicious, Mayba, Kyla, dwcalvert, elysium5 (L-2)

Hammer

full update momentarily
UltrasPlot wrote:
Sygmassacre was set upon by a group of spearmen and killed after his island fortress of Dragonstone was taken in a quick siege. This note was found beside his crown on the floor.

Role PM (click to show)

"'Davos would tell you different,' Stannis said. 'Those swords are sworn to Renly. They love my charming young brother, as they once loved Robert . . . and as they have never loved me.'"

The golden and green banners from morning are now more clearly visible - they are the crowned stag of House Baratheon and the gilded rose of House Tyrell.

sbsportz15 has been subbed in for Bruise due to the latter's inactivity.

It is now Night Two. Get your actions in asap.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Well syg did say he was neutral. Looks like he only posed a threat to highgarden and highgarden knew. Well played.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Final votecount was inaccurate, doesn't matter though. Here's the real one:

VC 5 D2
Madagascarter (2) - Sygmassacre, CheekyTeeky (L-6)
Sygmassacre (7) - Madagascarter, Vicious, Mayba, Kyla, skarni, dwcalvert, elysium5 (L-1)
Madagascarter wrote:
Lol, that is why Syg wanted to get rid of me so badly. Good job guys, one kill role down. Doesn't prove I'm not mafia but neither would it prove me not neutral if Syg was mafia. Good first lynch though.

There is a final Highgarden player I need to find. If you think you are this final Highgarden player (there could be 2 but not sure) please contact me saying that you are final Highgarden player and claim your action. A warning though, I already know the action of my final Highgarden player.

Summer 2 Countdown

UltrasPlot wrote:
All necessary actions in.

dwcalvert was wounded gravely by boiling oil assaulting Stannis's stronghold at Dragonstone. We were pretty sure he would live; however, fire seems to have finished him off. This note was found beside him, with its edges singed:

Role PM (click to show)

"At last report the Knight of Flowers had been dying on Dragonstone of wounds received whilst taking the castle. Let him die, Cersei thought, and let him be quick about it."

More banners have been seen supporting the gold and green of yesterday. These seem to be the quartered sun-and-moon of Tarth, the quills of Penrose, the fox of Florent, and the Hightower of, well... Hightower.

It is now Day 3. 72-hour guideline, deadline at majority or when there are 24 hours without a change in lynch vote.
skarni wrote:
well, we were almost sure about Syg, and resulted not mafia. That let you mada in a very bad place.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Madagascarter wrote:
I know how this looks. It looks like I go and ask for Highgarden members to reveal themselves and then kill the Highgarden bodyguard. But please think, why would a mafia do something so obvious. Anyway, Syg was an evil neutral and it is good that he/she is gone. I could be mafia but if I was I'd be one with little tactical awareness.

Summer 2 Countdown

sbsportz5 wrote:
Madagascarter
I know how this looks. It looks like I go and ask for Highgarden members to reveal themselves and then kill the Highgarden bodyguard. But please think, why would a mafia do something so obvious. Anyway, Syg was an evil neutral and it is good that he/she is gone. I could be mafia but if I was I'd be one with little tactical awareness.

Assuming you are not mafia, did you know/tell any player that you thought dwcalvert was Highgarden?