• 262 posts
  • Page 1 of 18
UltrasPlot wrote:
Welcome to A Song of Ice and Fire Mafia!

General rules:
Rules (click to show)

Additional information:
Game-Specific Pointers (click to show)

It is now day one. 48 hours.

For all your fake role PM needs, the win conditions of the non-royal members of each faction:
Targaryen: You are sworn to House Targaryen. You win if all other factions, including neutrals, are eliminated.
Iron Throne: You are sworn to the King on the Iron Throne. You win if all other factions, including neutrals, are eliminated.
North: You are sworn to the King in the North. You win if the Iron Throne is eliminated. You could care less who rules those southron halls and holds the Red Keep.
Highgarden: You are sworn to the King in Highgarden. You win if all other factions, including neutrals, are eliminated.

Playerlist:
Jimi wrote:
I have no idea what on earth is this... who is the mafia here

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
skarni wrote:
Hi mates. I am sorry but as I said you i dont watch the gOT show. I think that to play the game properly i would need to know how many factions there are, which are the specific roles and so on. I read all the info in the forums but could not find that.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
UltrasPlot wrote:
house targaryen is mafia
everyone else is a village

e: but the village is split into three factions that can't all win together
dough_boy wrote:
So we have the following each with 3?

• Village 1
  • Village 2
  • Village 3
  • Mafia

Only the Mafia know who they are?
Only one Village can win (so for Village 3 to win Mafia and Village 1 & 2 are dead)?
UltrasPlot wrote:
Factions have differing amounts of people.

The King in the North only needs the Iron Throne faction destroyed. The other two villages need each other dead. House Targaryen knows who their other members are.
Hoodlum wrote:
This is my guess of the ratio.

15 players.

2 neutral (plural used, so probably more than one, not sure of a neutral win clause)
3 Mafia Targaryen (kill), will want to imbalance the other factions.
+ 4 North (biggest kingdom in the books, so has more numbers, but probably inferior Night Actions, only cares if Iron throne is dead).
+ 3 Iron Throne (assume strong defense because North is after them also)
+ 3 Highgarden
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Kyla wrote:
UltrasPlot
factions and win conditions are on the first post. there's also a neutral

a neutral (meaning 1?) could of been a typo of sorts tho
UltrasPlot wrote:
It's 16p.

E: Quick note that simple majority is needed for lynch. Plurality rules are not in effect due to the multifaction nature of this game.
Madagascarter wrote:
Simple here, we don't have an inspection, we don't vote.

No Lynch

Also can you add a players list to opening post for ease of the players?

Added: I'm doing this as I don't want to knock out one of my own team and I'm sure that is the case with all of you unless you are mafia or neutral.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I agree with mada that a lynch will only serve mafia at this point.
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Hoodlum wrote:
ahh 16, forgot myself in the count.

in your original post, u say neutrals, in 3 win clauses, didn't notice u might of made an error. so i'll assume there is at least 2.

so then I would just guess that there are 5 north. i say there would be more north, because professor google says that the North is biggest kingdom. and if it was lesser, then it would seem like an easier advantage to the Iron throne who only has to kill the North to win. makes sense?

2 neutral
+ 5 North
+ 3 Iron Throne
+ 3 Highgarden

Hoodlum wrote:
oops the other way around ..North has to kill Iron Throne. so..

2 neutral
+ 3North
+ 5 Iron Throne
+ 3 Highgarden