• 262 posts
  • Page 5 of 18
Hoodlum wrote:
think it's bruise :) Last active: 26 Aug 2017, 08:03 pm
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
UltrasPlot wrote:
I didn't get the last action. Looking for sub. Anyways, daybreak is here.

Jimi was found dead, or rather his charred bones were, last night. The smallfolk are raving about a silver-haired witch mounted atop a great black dread beast, whose description seems eerily like a dragon... but that cannot be, can it? The dragons have been dead for a hundred years, the last of their fires extinguished in the reign of Aegon the Dragonbane. Nevertheless, all of you will have to investigate further. It seems that the attacker was not very careful, as this note was found off to the side:

Role PM (click to show)

dough_boy was also found dead, in a more conventional manner. It seems he was stabbed several times. A message was found in his pocket.

Role PM (click to show)

Scouts report that innumerable green and yellow banners are slowly nearing King's Landing.

It is now Day Two. 48 hours. 8 to lynch.
Madagascarter wrote:
Hood said he knew an interrogator to me earlier. I don't know if he told anyone but I serverly doubt he has a protection action he (I presume) has told everyone.

And dough, well it's tradition
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
dough_boy wrote:
Madagascarter
And dough, well it's tradition

I know I am dead and not supposed to talk...but son of a b!t*h! I get targeted just because someone assumes something? Heck, I was away at a funeral and didn't even get a chance.
Hoodlum wrote:
yup i knew jimi was an interrogator. thats the interrogator i know. i'll didn't tell anyone that i knew it was jimi.
Jimi wrote:
Well I am number 7

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
UltrasPlot wrote:
No more zombie talking please :P None of you are the Lightning Lord nor do you have access to resurrection magic.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
valar morghulis you two :( Is it just me or does it look like Hood used dracarys on Jimi? O_o
Did anyone else know Jimi's role?
You have a keen military mind Pod...
skarni wrote:
I am with limited access, and even this is only good for the mafia, i say:

#nolynch
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
skarni wrote:
It is beeing so hard for me to understand the game and the factions, if someobe could post what he knows or has guessed about number of people and roles of each faction, it will be easier to play.

For me it is being so difficult that is loosing the attractive.

I am really sorry for all the players and even more for Ultra, who has designed a very complicated and attractive game for sure, but for more advanced players and also players following the Tv show.

Anyway I will try to do my best. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
Hoodlum wrote:
this game is getting me interested in GOT.
Hoodlum wrote:
sorry if i am seeming sneaky sneaky, but it's like a free for all this one. Doing as much as i can for my faction before im gonesky. i've surpassed my 1st goal so far and lasted night 1 haha. let the lynching begin!
UltrasPlot wrote:
HALT

Hoodlum was incinerated. This was found nearby:

Role PM (click to show)

"... and for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

Votecounts reset, deadline is reset to 48 hours from now. Still day two.