• 262 posts
  • Page 6 of 18
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum wrote: sorry if i am seeming sneaky sneaky, but it's like a free for all this one. Doing as much as i can for my faction before im gonesky. i've surpassed my 1st goal so far and lasted night 1 haha. let the lynching begin!

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Wow! I was not expecting that. I was just about to go on a massive speech on why we should lynch Hood which I thought was pretty convincing but oh well now I don't have a clue.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Guys we need to lynch someone, even if it is a lucky guess but village needs to band together no matter what faction. Right now there is no faction united except the dragon and mafia and the mafia's group is the size of ours. Lets fight our differences later and hope to lynch a mafia. We've got a 1 in 3 chance (considering Bruise is not playing) so I'm going to take a risk because someone needs to start a vote and...

Lynch dwcalvert

Please don't lynch me. We've got to work together as a village and unite for a bit. However if someone says something logical that proves it isn't him I'll unlynch him.

Summer 2 Countdown

Sygmassacre wrote:
As always lynching blind is a bad move. It seems mafia has a day kill power too so we have to be careful not to help them out. Im going to target someone who i know was working closely with hood and had reason to get rid of him as he knew too much. This person also has claimed a role but provided no proof to me as of yet.

#Lynch Madagascarter
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
dwcalvert wrote:
This is waaaaaaay more complicated than the traditional mafia set-up, haha. Thanks for the lynch vote Madagascarter... You're next up on the chopping block for me, I guess.

#LynchMadagascarter.
Madagascarter wrote:
Lynching blind is better than no Lynch or lynching village and someone had to do it to prevent Skarni winning with No vote

Also Hood told me that a player claimed Vanilla. That is suspicious. Does anyone else know this person who claimed vanilla?

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
I heard of roles that kill people who target them before. Well Hood gave me some nice info before he died

Hood's message to me (click to show)

At the time I thought he was just trying to save his skin by choosing dough as he's dead but he must of been telling the truth.

Summer 2 Countdown

CheekyTeeky wrote:
To: UltrasPlot, CheekyTeeky
Madagascarter said:
01 Sep 2017, 10:06 am
So you got targeted by dough_boy. Anything to say about it
CheekyTeeky said:
01 Sep 2017, 10:46 am
Yeah, "why?"

Why did dough target me when we've not even communicated once? Not sure how that's anything to worry about since I was the target? Not sure what you're trying to get at here mada but trying to save your skin by throwing me under the bus with nothing instead, has just earned you my vote. Go wash your guilty hands with someone else's blood.

#lynch madagascarter
You have a keen military mind Pod...
UltrasPlot wrote:
VC 2 D2

Madagascarter (3) - Sygmassacre, dwcalvert, CheekyTeeky (L-5)
dwcalvert (1) - Madagascarter (L - 7)
Madagascarter wrote:
Please people, why would a mafia put attention to himself by starting a blind vote. I did it to move the game forward. If a mafia did it (provided it wasn't a plan to knock his teammate out and look innocent) and a village got lynched alarm bells would instantly run inside of every single player.

Summer 2 Countdown

CheekyTeeky wrote:
Then stop looking desperate mada by calling people out for no reason. You have two votes just in retaliation. Why are you so concerned with your image? And mafia or not how does it benefit everyone to keep you around?
Madagascarter wrote:
Cheeky keeping someone who isn't a killer around benefits everyone. Keeping Dragon or mafia around doesn't benefit anyone. Anyway protecting myself is natural thing to do here with a divided village

Summer 2 Countdown

CheekyTeeky wrote:
Not sure I can agree with that. Having someone that can't kill doesn't rid your faction of a win clause. Sure you're less of a threat if you're telling the truth. Does this mean dw is a killer?