• 262 posts
  • Page 12 of 18
Kyla wrote:
Madagascarter said:
09 Sep 2017, 08:49 pm
Kyla I know I'm lynching you but I've got info for your friends. Distracted is Sub. Kill him
Madagascarter said:
09 Sep 2017, 08:50 pm
Sbsportz

?????????
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright I'm out but I am Highgarden and Vicious is an absolute traitor and I still think he is Highgarden. I tell you mafia deserve to win. I had the game in the bag but in one move by Vicious he lost the game for all factions except Mafia. Also Vicious broke the rule of "Always trying to help your team"
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kyla wrote:
Right now we need to think village vs mafia and you're splitting the village
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm out, I know that. I also know that Vicious has screwed the whole game up in one move. You haven't caught a mafia you caught the Highgarden king and mafia are going to win. Just you watch as mafia tare you apart. As well as there being one neutral who I know the identity of, it's 6 vs 4 who will work together. Good luck Village, when you lose, blame it on Vicious
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Vicious wrote:
????  becuz I lost faith in your words that makes me a traitor ?? I was considering pulling my vote but now ....
Vicious wrote:
btw  they already winning. when that happens go ahead blame me
Vicious wrote:
#UnlynchMadagascarter
it must be your game play that everyone wants to lynch you that is probably my fault also
UltrasPlot wrote:
VC 5 D3
Madagascarter (5) - skarni, elysium5, Vicious, sbsportz15, Kyla
Kyla (3) - CheekyTeeky, Madagascarter, huskers01

Vicious unlynch came too late, Madagascarter was already hammered.

Madagascarter was lynched. I'm too lazy to write flavor so here's his role PM:
Madagascarter (click to show)

This means that Highgarden players will see a change in win condition. Some may have a choice, and others may not. It is not yet Night 3. I will announce when it is.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Highgarden is no more. The banners surrounding King's Landing have scattered to the four winds.

Remaining Highgarden players given a choice should send their choices before the end of the night. Failure to do so will result in the moderator sending you to the Watch, eliminating you from the game. It is now Night Three. 48 hours.
UltrasPlot wrote:
elysium5's head was split in by an axe. His role PM was found nearby, beside a shield emblazoned with a giant breaking chains.

elysium5 (click to show)

sbsportz15 was roasted by dragonfire. As is tradition, this note was found:
sbsportz15 (click to show)

andymech refused to play the game of thrones any longer and took the black. For all intents and purposes, he has been eliminated.

andymech (click to show)
Mace Tyrell's choices (click to show)

Day Four. Same deal as the last day.
Kyla wrote:
03. @CheekyTeeky
04. @Kyla
08. @skarni
09. @huskers01
11. @Mayba
12. @Vicious
14. @Riskk

and 3 are mafia....
skarni wrote:
So we can say that mafia has won the game almost. From what I know, I will give my vote to the most voted of the following, as they inactivity and the fact they are alive make them to me the more suspicious:

Mayba
Cheeky
Huskers
Llibertat Presos polĂ­tics catalans. Love Democracy.