• 262 posts
  • Page 13 of 18
Kyla wrote:
03. @CheekyTeeky
09. @huskers01
14. @Riskk

so these 3? I assume mayba is the neutral since Cheeky and huskers claimed north. I don't think there would have been 5 highgarden (when highgarden was alive) so I'll go with riskk (who also claimed highgarden)

#lynch riskk
skarni wrote:
I will go sith cheeky

#lynch cheekyteeky
Llibertat Presos polítics catalans. Love Democracy.
CheekyTeeky wrote:
I don't believe for a second that there are only 2 mafia.

#lynch vicious
You have a keen military mind Pod...
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Actually mada said kyla claimed north, so what are you kyla are you Iron Throne or mafia?
You have a keen military mind Pod...
Kyla wrote:
mada was also a mad king, why aren't we lynching riskk???
Kyla wrote:
I see why mada wanted to lynch either me, huskers or Cheeky. There was too many north claims but it was too risky, and he was also stirring trouble with multiple people.

Highgarden claims:
10. @dwcalvert DEAD
13. @Madagascarter DEAD
15. @andymech DEAD
12. @Vicious
14. @Riskk

Here we have 5 highgarden claims (when highgarden was a thing.) At most there would be 4 people from highgarden which Hood and mada both thought, so I think either Vicious or Riskk is mafia.. I don't think Vicious is from talking to her so Riskk is the really obvious choice
Vicious wrote:
how many are you gona lynch cheeky??
one or the other
#LynchTeekyCheeky
Mayba wrote:
I see why mada wanted to lynch either me, huskers or Cheeky. There was too many north claims but it was too risky, and he was also stirring trouble with multiple people.

Highgarden claims:
10. @dwcalvert DEAD
13. @Madagascarter DEAD
15. @andymech DEAD
12. @Vicious
14. @Riskk

Here we have 5 highgarden claims (when highgarden was a thing.) At most there would be 4 people from highgarden which Hood and mada both thought, so I think either Vicious or Riskk is mafia.. I don't think Vicious is from talking to her so Riskk is the really obvious choice

If Vicious and Riskk are both claiming Highgarden, then I agree that there's no way that works number wise. One of them (f not both) are lying and are causing me to suspect them as Mafia.

Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 09 Sep 2017, 09:32 pm 
Post #167
Alright I'm out but I am Highgarden and Vicious is an absolute traitor and I still think he is Highgarden. I tell you mafia deserve to win. I had the game in the bag but in one move by Vicious he lost the game for all factions except Mafia. Also Vicious broke the rule of "Always trying to help your team"

That quote from Mada leads me to lean towards Vicious as being more suspicious to be mafia,. It doesn't make much sense for someone claiming High Garden to betray their own king unless they are mafia or have some sort of a win clause that involves eliminating Highgarden from the game? Through I'm not sure if there would be two such roles (one was Syg's role already)..

Again could be just speculation from my end, but 5 people claiming High Garden is too suspicious to ignore. for me,.
Vicious wrote:
Can I say that Highgarden disbanded we are no more. Therefore no more Highgarden claims are relevant? I was given false information that proved to me he wasnt my king. He was. I still dont see how that makes me mafia but ok