Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 7 of 26
Madagascarter wrote:
Hey if I was inspector I would have claimed. I'm picking up pieces, the same as you so I'm just purely making an educated guess. But Kelly you're very keen to kill a random potential villager. CLAIM NOW KELLY because you've raise many eyebrows.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Kellyxc92 wrote:
You said you have reasons on V98 did you not? Andy WHY would the inspector claim himself or herself. Thats a dead give away to the mafia... I could be wrong and I could be lynching a potential villager but how is there anyway to know for sure... ##vote <Virtuosity98>
BETA wrote:
another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this one i saw. it was an edit of the lynch format. adding a ">"
Madagascarter wrote:
Inspector would claim because there is a doctor in the game. Kelly CLAIM NOW. For not claiming I would imagine your mafia and V98 is clean.
##vote Kellyxc92

Summer 2 Countdown

Kellyxc92 wrote:
go ahead lynch me. If you're really a townie you'll regret it Madagascarter. And then everyone is coming after you for lynching me... Just saying.
Stratosphere wrote:
( first of all I wont say the analyze of a worst case scenario now because it might help mafia to force us getting in the worst case scenario which I hope doesnt happen )

Lets see the game...
Its a NOC game, so the only way we can continue the game is Lynching the most beneficial person and wait for Inspector to find out something useful and show up...
And the reason why BETA is a good choice to Lynch :
Studying the conversation, there is no way to definitely be sure for a player to be mafia, but BETA is the center of attention and most probability of being mafia based on conversations.
But this is not the main reason I vote to Lynch BETA, the reason is knowing the identity of BETA also reveals important info for us.
1. Kellyxc's side: friend of BETA:
 if BETA is a mafia, Kelly is also easily proven to be mafia, and if BETA wasnt mafia, Kelly is also most probably a villager.
2. OXEN : enemy of BETA.
3. ...
and we can make lots of useful conclusions knowing the identity of BETA which also is prone to be mafia...

Kellyxc92 wrote:
Beta you better not be mafia because I'm going to get lynched if you are...
BETA wrote:
lol. my identity doesn't reveal my friend's identity! kelly can still be mafia!

please read what I wrote on ultra and oxen...in Posts #79 and #88

also I may or may not have an important role. if it comes to it, I can post it.

Kellyxc92 wrote:
And for the record I never said that Beta wasnt mafia... I was just saying that he was being unfairly accused for giving me advice on my first NOC game...
Madagascarter wrote:
The reason Kelly didn't claim the normal villager role is because he/she doesn't know the name of the basic role so that means Kelly must have a special role. If Kelly was inspector or any other special village side he/she will have no trouble claiming. But if Kelly is the doctor he/she wouldn't claim but there are also 4 mafia roles. No-one will reveal themselves if they are mafia. So if we Lynch Kelly we have a 4/5 chance of getting a mafia. How is that for logic?

Summer 2 Countdown

BETA wrote:
idk. but there are players with better suspicion on them