Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 25 of 26
Madagascarter wrote:
BETA was sure to trust Virtuosity98 because he inspected him or something. You know BETA is good and he made it clear he trusted V98. I am defending a villager because we would be in a dire circumstance if we lynch him.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
JamesKer1 wrote:
Still waiting on some night stuff... It will be a while before I'm on again to post a scene.

Remember- if you really feel the need to, you may send me a PM changing your night action until the scene is posted.
Kellyxc92 wrote:
I'm not sure but V98 was the first person to unfairly accuse Beta. That's why I voted to lynch V98.
OXEN wrote:
V98 is highly on my suspect list, but Madagacarter has been even more fishy... I think if u read between my last voting up to now u would understand y and if I would change my next voting to MAdagacarter.. 

I still agree with kelly last statement!

Strat makes alot of sense with saying this:

"V98 is a mafia fellow who was getting Lynched, so his teammate Madagascarter tried to save his life by changing his vote suddenly from OXEN to Vota, making Vota and V98 in equal situation hoping to save V98.
If this scenario be true, it means V98 and Madacascarter are mafiosi"

These are my thoughts so far... Lets see what the night brings us!!! :S
Kellyxc92 wrote:
Madagascarter has been suspicious of me the whole game and I haven't done anything to warrant such suspicion. I really think we should lynch V98 and if he turns out to be mafia that will tell us a lot. If he's not mafia then we know we need to start heading in a different direction.
Virtuosity98 wrote:

Whatmough wrote:
 Posted: Today, 4:16 PM | Post #364  
Who was the first person to suggest to lynch Beta? 

Kellyxc92 wrote:
 Posted: Today, 4:35 PM | Post #365  
I'm not sure but V98 was the first person to unfairly accuse Beta. That's why I voted to lynch V98. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

I never voted to lynch BETA at any point. Stratosphere was the first to vote BETA and Votazap the second.

If I was mafia, I would have lynched BETA
a) To stop myself being lynched on the tie-breaker
b) To kill off a villager

The fact that I did neither of these things makes it clear that I am not mafia. Come on guys, how many times do I need to post this last statement?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Whatmough wrote:
I think the first person to vote Beta is probably innocent...I don't think mafia would risk leading the charge on lynching a town member..Anyone after the first lynch though has a chance of being a mafia in my opinion..

Can you send me to stratosphere's posts where he accuses Beta?
UltrasPlot wrote:
Ok, well IMO if Madag is clean then Virtuo is clean, if Madag is maf then Virtuo is maf...
OXEN wrote:
Madagascarter wrote: Posted: 02:45 PM, 25 August 2014 | Post #60
I've got a huge suspicion V98 is mafia.

jus' sayin'...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Um, once. Well, something contradicted me, but mafia could say that too... why didn't madag act on that huge suspicion and at least put a pressure vote on v98?
Sygmassacre wrote:
Looking back and going over Beta's musings in post #79 and knowing that he was a member of our royal court, they do seem to make sense. Especially the points 2 & 3. The RNG vote for Beta is highly suspicious to me
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Madagascarter wrote:
I didn't act on my suspicion because if I vote someone would shout he's mafia! Let's Lynch him.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand