Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 2 of 26
JamesKer1 wrote:
Even if your role PM says you have no powers, the power to vote and lynch is assumed.
UltrasPlot wrote:
hmm ok...
theres a dilemma now though, it says he is the town fool, which makes no sense since hes effectively a vanillager... very suspicious
UltrasPlot wrote:
then again he could simply just have a named vanillager role, which isn't unheard of. lets wait for inspect results.
BETA wrote:
Inspectors, can I give you advice please?

Inspect the most experienced players. The ones with most skill.

These include: stratosphere, ultrasplot, v98, (and I played one game, but earned mafia mvp, so maybe BETA as well).

Spoiler (click to show)
BETA wrote:
madagascarter and whatmough also have experience.
OXEN, like myself, claims to have only played one game, but he won overall MVP last game...
UltrasPlot wrote:
I want to be inspected since I want to lead the village without BETA harassing me about being a mafian...
UltrasPlot wrote:
And also I don't see how the heck a mafian could pass inspection. An inspection results in a role pm... not an allegiance...
UltrasPlot wrote:
ALSO, if you guys wish, I will use my role Night One, and I assure you no villagers will die... however this is kind of a waste though, no?
JamesKer1 wrote:
BETA - Aug 25, 01:18 AM
Or he has one of James's new mafia roles that can pass inspection.

LOL- You have no idea how twisted some of my roles are. I hate classic mafia stuff, I do a lot of flavor for roles to coincide with the theme.

Not confirming or denying inspection passing though. Just wanted to say that :)
UltrasPlot wrote:
lol there probably is some mafian that can pass inspection then. but it's not me.

Also BETA I think ur suspicion is based off my tendency to bluff in fog which has nothing to do with this?
UltrasPlot wrote:
ALSO: although this doesn't help my case at all beta, it could be me utilizing reverse psychology to get you guys NOT to inspect me. ;)
BETA wrote:
LOL
Well, by day, I say what I think! If I am suspicious of you, I hope to explain my reasons. If I am suspicious of anyone else, again, I can express my reasons.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Yeah I'm a tad suspicious of you too for bandwagoning me, fyi.
Also a bit suspicious of Sygma's role...
BETA wrote:
um something just happened. please rectify it with james ASAP. I SAW THE TWO VERSIONS. NO BIGGIE I CAN CONFIRM WHAT I SAW