Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 6 of 26
BETA wrote:
dude, oxen. yeah anyone could be mafia.

even from your perspective that kelly and I can be mafia, you have ZERO REASON to even suspect as much!!!!!

there was NOTHING indicating as much.

yeah we can all be bluffing, but where did u see anything???

AND, why did u make lists?????????

you are not mayor.
there is no outside communication.
how would you even develop such a list????

we dont know if u r the mafia yourself!
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Who should we lynch then? Someone's got to make a suggestion (you can see my list that I posted earlier for my suspects).

We can lynch someone who is very suspicious, someone who has not posted anything yet, or k0canada613 who doesn't know the rules (lol, no I'm not that harsh, I just sent him the rules)!

Whatmough hasn't said anything yet...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
At the moment my prime suspect is Sygmassacre...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

BETA wrote:
Here are my pickups on Ultra that made him appear SUSPICIOUS. -

First of all, I am not a million percent certain,
and I still didn't research everyone else yet.

Now, with Ultra, those who know him, know, that he is a PROACTIVE BLUFFER. That means that he doesn't wait back and bluff out of situations. He imagines and creates bluffs from scratch. There was a fog game in which he was on Zenj's team. Ultra claimed in the game chat that he couldn't communicate with Zenj, and that Zenj was rogue and attacking him every turn. I even got Spartakus to come to that game to talk to Zenj in Serbian! It was all a bluff.

1.Therefore, if ultra initiates plans and stories, it does not make him look innocent. In fact, what he did and how he did it made him look suspicious.

2. One more preamble - It is in the mafia's best interest to BLEND in with the town. If a mafioso can somehow convince others that he is certainly town, then he can then influence others, and convince lynch-votes while remaining above suspicion. AND, if he can become a LEADER, its even better for the mafioso.

3. Now, what makes me so "actually" suspicious (more than just "potentially" suspicious)? -
Well, Ultra, who understands the rules better than anyone, knows that there is NO outside communication (NOC)!!!
Now, with NOC, how would you act like a mayor and 'lead' the village!!?? The inspector would NOT be able to PM you his finds!
The only advantage that ultra seemingly could've wanted to attain, is to ingratiate himself with the townies, and remain above suspicion! So that he can convince us to lynch ourselves! (And to convince the inspector to make him/herself known!)

4. Ultra in the beginning of the message from james said some details of his claimed role. He also claimed it was to 'prove who he really is.' Now, if you want to prove who you are, why don't you post your actual Role PM meassage!!! (this was my first real clue)

5. Ultra claimed that he can help prove his innocence by 'protecting the village from any kills the first night.' However, later in the message I asked to make sure that the mafia does not have any kills the first night, and ULTRA answered 'well it's night zero, so it's understood.' Now, if you know that there are no mafia kills, then what were you trying to prove by preventing any kills on the town????????

6. In the dialogue with Sygmassacre (ITDWS), Ultra ASKED FOR A VANILLAGER ROLE PM!!!! That is VERY suspicious. It indicates that Ultra is trying to obtain confirmation of what a vanillager's PM would look like.

The true strategy is for other vanillagers to compare their role PM's to what syg posted, and to check for accuracy that way.

7. ITDWS, I specifically cautioned villagers to not speak out what the specific details are that cause them suspicion from syg's PM. Rather, to only comment if it looks suspicious or not. (the reason is that the mafia can learn the details if we speak it out. when it comes to a lynch, we can be more specific. this is to determine suspicion first.)
However, Ultra was hasty to lay specific suspicion on syg.

8. AND, fellow townies, please pay close attention to what ultra said in that dialogue. I do not want to say the specific flaw, but there is something that ultra said, that is VERY suspicious!!!!! Again, we should first confirm if anyone else found it suspicious, before we speak it out. lest the mafia learn all the details. So go through posts #7 through #17 please.

Now, ultra did ask to be inspected.
However, it is clear that there can be mafia roles that are inspected and shown to be innocent. Like the mafia godfather from a different game.

What do you think?
Kellyxc92 wrote:
umm Oxen did you see V98 giving advice to new players? This means he could be mafia by your standards right? Why isn't he suspicious? Why just me and Beta?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I just pasted some rules from Wikipedia. Also, idk about Symassacre - his PM looks faultless to me. This is so difficult!
Day Actions:

BETA wrote:
ok please more people comment IF you are suspicious or not on syg's PM. and on what I wrote on ultra.
BETA wrote:
I found something suspicious on syg. not sure if its real.
syg please tell us the truth??? did you actually paste your REAL PM?
OXEN wrote:
Well BETA my list are observations that I believe are valuable to the cause. I just collect data and put them together. To be objective.. I even changed it after ur previous statements.. No I am not the mayor but why cant I have my input to help everyone.. Ur being very defensive.. Don't u think that's a tad to much suspicious... It's just feels like ur trying to much. Its only the beginning of the game.. "Relax" 
Madagascarter wrote:
Lets get Ultrasplots then tomorrow trust me on getting V98. I've got reasons I just got this feeling it's him. Also V98 is very eager to lynch EVERYONE.
So my opinion is Lynch V98 but I don't blame you if you just shake my opinion aside.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Madagascarter: I'm still waiting for any reasons you have for your accusations...
Day Actions:

BETA wrote:
My Partial List. With Reasons! lol. mafia giving themselves away! (click to show)
Kellyxc92 wrote:
Why don't we lynch V98... maybe Madagascarter is an inspector or some other townie role that knows V98 is Mafia. That could be what he's talking about when he says he has a strong feeling... I say we lynch V98...
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Madagascarter: You say I want to lynch everyone? No. Clearly no.
I've only accused two people of being mafia: BETA and Sygmassacre. I have since decided that Sygmassacre's role PM is too flawless to be fake, so he's not mafia. Therefore, Madagascarter's reasoning is flawed.
Day Actions: