Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 5 of 26
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Give your justification, and maybe people will follow you. However, I am certain that there is no justification, considering the fact that I've barely said anything yet. You're trying to start a bandwagon. An accusation without a justification is even more suspicious, I would be careful.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
OK, I posted this in the PM thread earlier, but wanted everyone to see it:

Virtuosity98 said:

13 minutes ago

My initial suspicion is targeted at BETA, due to his eagerness to lynch UltrasPlot. I'm also suspicious towards him because of this:

BETA wrote:
 Posted: Today, 5:06 AM | Post #52 
@Kelly,

If you are mafia, then you have a mafia group PM to discuss strategy.

That's why I'm suspicious of BETA.

I trust Ultra about his claim due to his willingness to be inspected. If he was the mafia who comes clean from inspection, he would show as a normal townie, not his special townie he's describing, so I trust him.

I do not trust Sygmassacre. Like Ultra, I am fairly certain that there is a mafia who can pass inspection. Sygmassacre said:

Well that [a mafia who can pass inspection] hardly seems fair and makes it almost impossible for us to win.

The fact that Sygmassacre is trying to make a mafia who can pass inspection seem unlikely would suggest that he has that role!!

These suspicions are not great enough to suggest lynching yet, but if anyone else shares these suspicions, perhaps it would be wise to follow one up with a lynching.

Those are my thoughts, OXEN.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Kellyxc92 wrote:
Hmm, I'm not sure that that's really cause for suspicion V98. I just asked anyone for strategy ideas for the townies since the open communication thing is making it really difficult to gain trust. Not sure thats fair to judge him simply because he was trying to help. That's just my opinion though and then again I was wrong about him last time...
OXEN wrote:
WHy madag?? PErhaps I get manipulated by him, by u... OMG this so difficult.. Thanks James for make my life difficult... Grrrrrrrrrr

MY MAIN SUSPECTLST:

Madagascarter**
Virtuosity98***
Stratosphere***
BETA***
UltrasPlot***
iTrend**
Votazap*
k0canada613*
4960epic*
Whatmough*
Kellyxc92*
Sygmassacre***

I could give reason for everyone but I think it might confuse people more.. But you know OXEN and his senses!! :)

(Did I miss any1 but myself??)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I hope that proves my innocence.

My suspicion list (stars indicate level of suspicion):

1. UltrasPlot   *  - His demand to know the no. of mafia seemed genuine.
2. 4960epic    *
3. Madagascarter *
4. Sygmassacre  *** - Role PM, Attempt to play down possibility of Inspection-passing mafia.
5. Whatmough   *
6. Kellyxc92   *
7. Virtuosity98  *
8. OXEN      *
9. Votazap    *
10. BETA     *** - Unnecessary accusation of Ultra before game had even begun, advice to mafia.
11. k0canada613  ** - He said he had all the power...
12. iTrend    *
13. Stratosphere *

The rest I have no/not enough information on to pass judgement.
Day Actions:

OXEN wrote:
I'll Ne to update my list...

MY SUSPECTLST:

Madagascarter**
Virtuosity98**
Stratosphere**
BETA****
UltrasPlot**
iTrend**
Votazap*
k0canada613**
4960epic*
Whatmough*
Kellyxc92*
Sygmassacre****

I admit I am getting influenced by V98, but he is one of the good guys in my book! Just my gut-feeling!
Kellyxc92 wrote:
If Beta wanted to give mafia advice... and he was mafia wouldn't he just give the advice in the mafia PM?
iTrend wrote:
Dag, I see people getting stars next to their names. Now I gotta figure out if I want more stars or less!
iTrend wrote:
and please, someone tell me if this is THE PLACE WHERE WE WILL CONDUCT ALL THE COMMUNIQUE for game #2!???
BETA wrote:
um wtH?????????

First of all. Hello. Good day all.

Virtuosity, ur suspicions are foolish.
If I was helping a mafia know that s/he should use mafia pm. I would use mafia pm to tell him/her that.

I was helping Kelly, who acted new to NOC.
Helping the person.

Just as I helped Ultra, the person. Though at the time I strongly suspected him of being mafia.

I will post my analysis of ultra separately.
OXEN wrote:
BEta.. For all we know u and Kelly might be Mafia... Man we all need to chill.. When are the lynching taking place???
OXEN wrote:
LOL updated again..

MY SUSPECTLST:

Madagascarter**
Virtuosity98***
Stratosphere**
BETA****
UltrasPlot**
iTrend**
Votazap*
k0canada613**
4960epic*
Whatmough*
Kellyxc92**
Sygmassacre****

I wont update anymore... But I have to give beta benefit of the doubt. :)