Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 10 of 26
UltrasPlot wrote:
yeah ok more generic "safe" comments. give me a role claim, that's all that can clean you now...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Ok then... I guess its up to the rest of us to decide... if you're clean... but ur not really convincing
Votazap wrote:
I realize I am not convincing, partly pertaining to the fact that I started participating in this thread very late
Sygmassacre wrote:
Yes Vota, I dont trust him either!!
Ultras, you have been my biggest accuser/suspector yet you dont vote for me!! The only people in this game that can vouch for me being a citizen of the town are mafia. Therefore, anyone from the town who is that intent on painting me mafia would put his vote where his mouth is and you haven't??? Please explain
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
I was holding my vote until something else came up, since I considered you 50-50. Since Votazap decided to make a blunder I immediately caught on...

At least you provided a role PM which seemed somewhat genuine.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Why are you suspecting the people who voted to lynch you? This some kind of redirect?

Anyways Sygma, I'm trying to avoid a mislynch so I decided against voting you, since you had already given us a decent if perhaps not valid explanation. Vota however, can't say that for.
Votazap wrote:
are you trying to save yourself ultra? You keep digging a deeper hole....
UltrasPlot wrote:
Why do you keep quoting me? I claimed Night Zero. I'm a twice-a-game BG on the whole village.