Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 9 of 26
UltrasPlot wrote:
Lynch Votazap
Seriously? Lynching without evidence? This is a pseudo-pressure vote, but evidenceless lynching turns on my mafia detector.
Votazap wrote:
HAHA, your lynching me? I apologize for not being active enough but seriously lol?go ahead idc
UltrasPlot wrote:
Guys I'm really suspicious now...
This is the same giveaway Votazap did last game, and he was mafia then. I'm staying with Lynch Votazap but I wanna hear some opinions first.
Stratosphere wrote:
I didnt bring any new evidence for BETA,
And I also stated that I cannot conclude anyone for being mafia, I just told if we have to lynch someone best option is BETA, caused beside he looks suspicious, the result can help us conclude many things.
I tried to see it realistically. We dont see anyone absolute mafia, so we dont have a easy Lynch, and we should try to Lynch someone who beside being suspicious, gives us most information, and I see BETA the player amongst suspicious players, most info revealing Lynch
UltrasPlot wrote:
I don't really know. On one hand him bandwagoning me Night Zero is suspicious but his further actions convinced me it was a joke... on another hand he's been actively contributing...

Which I guess could mean he's moleing like in my game but his posts aren't useless fluff. Let's keep him for a day and see how it goes...
Stratosphere wrote:
But if anyone sees another player more info revealing I would be glad to hear the explanations :)
UltrasPlot wrote:
Im keeping my vote on Vota but strat you do seem to be making relatively safe comments...
Sygmassacre wrote:
That was out of the blue. It is a mafia ploy to vote with the majority and V98 has been voted for! Makes me very suspicious. Enough to ##Vote Votazap
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Votazap wrote:
changed to Lynch Beta Actually read the thread, sorry for the mistake
Votazap wrote:
no, I am trying to prove my innocence, although I will say I am doing a pretty poor job of it
BETA wrote:
hmmmmmm dont know who to lynch.

I think strat.
maybe vota.
I had my suspicions of oxen ofc. and I didn't dismiss ultra either.

All others are way too low down the list.