Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 8 of 26
Madagascarter wrote:
So you can't tell me who the basic village role is. Well I will go with the 80% and happily lynch you.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
No editing! You just a edited a massive accusation! That is against the rules!! Also, that is a second offense!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Can I just say that so far, I trust in the OX. I also trust in Madagascarter. I would not vote to lynch either of them.

This does not necessarily mean that I agree with their judgments so far! I have been influenced by nearly every post so far, so I have been left clueless as to who to believe. :'( I'm a quivering wreck!

Just don't lynch Madagascarter, whatever you do.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Kellyxc92 wrote:
if I say the name of the villager role I am giving up that info to the mafia... how about the initials??
OXEN wrote:
Respones to BEtas pos #88

When did I accuse u and KElly..

dont refer to this...

Posted: Today, 5:10 PM | Post #73
BEta.. For all we know u and Kelly might be Mafia... Man we all need to chill.. When are the lynching taking place???

Every1 is god damn suspicious, part of the game lol...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Pressure vote on Stratosphere. I wanna hear from you.
Vote Stratosphere
A bit of explanation and I shall unlynch.
UltrasPlot wrote:
What I mean is that I know Stratosphere is experienced, so one would expect him to try and lead some discussion if he's village... strangely enough he hasn't said anything
Stratosphere wrote:
Ultrix, follow the conversation and you will see what I've said :).
I voted for BETA and I told my reasons :)