Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 3 of 26
BETA wrote:
you modified your post!!! :(:(:(:(

The modification that I saw was from 'two' to 'too.'
UltrasPlot wrote:
Yep. I assumed spelling corrections were allowed... then I remembered it doesn't show what modifications were.
I meant "too."
BETA wrote:
Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled. While you should try to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything.
JamesKer1 wrote:
If you are looking to avoid looking incoherent, quote yourself, say EBWOP (Edit By Way Of Post), and then point out your correction. As long as you can give me your honest word that that was the only change, I'll let it slide. :) But not again.
UltrasPlot wrote:
well since beta is trying to lynch me for no reason and he let it slide... Lol
UltrasPlot wrote:
welp we don't have very much info do we...
DAMNIT JK1 BY THIS TIME IN MY GAME STRAT HAD ALREADY FOUND THE MAF BOSS! lol
JamesKer1 wrote:
That's why there is no outside communication. Slows down the game a bit but makes it harder for town :)
Sygmassacre wrote:
So now that you see that although I can't prove it, my role is pretty straightforward and has pretty much been confirmed by James as totally possible. So from here I will vote with the majority during day 1 and work out who to trust after the result is known
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
Just voting with the majority? That's a tactic the mafia likes to stay under cover... That last comment has piqued my suspicion.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Well I don't have very much information but here are my preliminary reads:
BETA: Most likely town... I have a feeling that initial barrage at me was a joke.

Sygmassacre: Tossup. On one hand I don't think he's had enough experience to fake a role PM, but there are holes in his defence.
UltrasPlot wrote:
UltrasPlot
BETA: Most likely town... I have a feeling that initial barrage at me was a joke.
Reason for this is that he's been trying to promote active discussion instead of making totally empty posts. Also if he were mafia he would prefer to have me godkilled.