Official Posting Thread
  • 380 posts
  • Page 4 of 26
Sygmassacre wrote:
Please air the holes so the other townies can see they aren't really holes or can judge for themselves. Then you can get the inspector to inspect me. The Mafioso won't be lynching me because they don't want to waste a lynch on the town fool, you can work out who we should vote for, and I can just stick to voting with the majority and see what the result is.
Last time I had correspondence with two people only via pm but we don't have that option this time so I posted my role so everyone knows where I'm at
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
1. You claim to be the town fool... If that is what vanillagers are, it would not have said that...
2. You aren't really helping yourself by saying you're gonna lynch with the majority...
3. Your role PM's timing is off...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Anyways, if inspected I shall trust you, but I am almost 100% sure there is a mafia that shows up as townie...
Sygmassacre wrote:
Well that hardly seems fair and makes it almost impossible for us to win.
1) I imagine there can only be one town fool, if this was a castle and not a town I'd imagine I would be called the court jester (there for entertainment but does nothing special). I guess its James' compromise on letting us post our role pm's that mafia can't also claim to be THE town fool as opposed to A town fool.
2) It doesn't matter if I die, if the Mafioso lynch me the powers stay in play. If the other townies lynch me its not like I'm gonna be missed other than an extra vote. If I had known there were 4 Mafioso I might not have posted my role pm and risked sending us to only a 2-1 advantage but I offered myself as a sacrifice last game by voting first two times like I knew what I was doing when really I was just voting as per the mayors instructions. Since I can't get instruction to vote first Ill just follow the majority
3) I don't know what you mean by timing.
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Kellyxc92 wrote:
I'm so confused. I'm clueless on strategy here... Can I get some advice from a fellow villager about this open communication game?
BETA wrote:
@Kelly,

If you are mafia, then you have a mafia group PM to discuss strategy.

If you are a townie, then you don't really need to have a strategy. Just participate, and use your good instincts and judgement.

If you have a special power, don't let it be known. and use it wisely. :)

Good Luck.... IF you're a townie :)
BETA wrote:
hmm, if you are new to this, and stuck, maybe JamesKer1 can provide a coach? :)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
OK, guys, don't accuse me for not voting or anything today! I've just read everything above ^. I'm going to be away for about 8 hours now. Don't think: "V98's a bit silent, he must be mafia!"
I want the mafia dead as much as the other villagers here.

I'm suspicious of no-one in particular yet, I've had to rush a bit. BETA's advice to Kelly was slightly suspicious, but not glaringly so. It's suspicious, because he gives some advice which would only apply if Kelly was mafia. Therefore, BETA is helping the mafia (if Kelly is mafia)????

Anyway, those are my initial thoughts. See you later!!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

JamesKer1 wrote:
A SHOT HAS RUNG OUT ACROSS MAFIDOM. Luckily, a doctor was nearby and the patient was able to survive. Disappointed, the killer lurked back into the shadows, planning his move for the next night.

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN. Over 3 days from this point.
Stratosphere wrote:
Wow...
LOL
Now the doctor has info about a player and knows one anti-mafia player...
Nice happening :D
Our inspector knows one player now, and our doctor also knows a villager now :)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Stratosphere: That is completely true, unless the doctor protected himself, in which case he has not discovered a villager.

If you are the inspector and have discovered a mafia, come out now and say so. The mafia will be lynched and the bodyguard will protect you. (Your role is more important than Ultra's! :D)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).