A map based on the books
  • 313 posts
  • Page 16 of 21
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5931/westeros.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

Fixed the text...some letters needed to be uppercase
fixed the anchor
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Dsds7292 wrote:
2 player- Saltshore, Orkmount( 12 places away from each other using ports.) all I got for now, will add more later

PsymonStark wrote:
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5707/36large.jpg

That's what I figured out...

For 5+p, add the 6, 7 and 8.
And for 4p, Uplands shall be changed for Starfell.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Crystal wrote:
I agree with ds on 2's
How about High Hermitage, Giant's stairs and Salt pans for 3's?
Thorpe wrote:
who is this Crystal girl? She is still here and now making comments? Wow! lol
 Thx Crystal!
thx Dsds and PsymonStark.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
I liked Dsds 2 player.
I looked at Crystals and PsymonStark and they are not evenly spaced, and PsyomonStark yours are to close for a map of this size.

At least we have one done now 8 more to go!

Now you see why I need help?
KhalBer wrote:
Hey there, this is officially my first post.

As my name would suggest I am quite a fan of the 'Song of Ice and Fire' series by George R.R. Martin.

I love the map (though it should be longer, yes I know the complications with scrolling etc. so keep it this way). I just wanted make some remarks about the twins and the bridges (sorry, bridges again).

The Twins IS a bridge with two identical fortresses on both sides (thus the name twins). So that ought to be changed, this would effect the gameplay because in that case it would be possible to attack Seagard from the Twins (territory).
Thorpe wrote:
KhalBer...I know your concerns on The Twins.

If my mind works right, I think I took out a river that went though the Twins and combined the two castles into one for the gameplay and mostly for the look of that area...It was to hard to have two small places with the names Twins and they would still have the river between Seagard and The Twins. At least the maps I have seen. Show might be different I don't know. Let me know.
Vexer wrote:
the territory border between sea dragon point and deepwood is messed up
Dsds7292 wrote:
Black ports blend in and are way to hard to see.

Other than that it looks good
Thorpe wrote:
I see that Vexer...thx
And what about the rest?