A map based on the books
  • 313 posts
  • Page 13 of 21
Thorpe wrote:
Fendi, Pntbttr and Vexer?

And thx team!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
I also say second one from the left. But now that there is less of the regions color on it I'd say you should go a little more brown and less orange. I know it's already more brown and less orange than it was before but I think you should go just a tad bit more brown.
Thorpe wrote:
will try .....
Again!

Argh!

You just screwing with me NOW!

LOL
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5683/westerosm.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

here is the brown one with the old one we all picked.

Better or not?
Thorpe wrote:
Fendi wrote:
I actually think it looks too dark, but maybe it could work, I dont know...However the lighter part of it seems to have a reddish colour, do you think you can change that part and leave the rest?

Also, I only gave you a small push, You did this on your own. =)
Matty wrote:
I agree with Fendi, its a bit too dark, maybe pick a colour somewhere in between these two - atm i like the left one best.
Also, the colour of the floot is too different in the right one, whereas in the left one its perfect :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
yes, the color of the floor is too red. I agree that you should make the color somewhere between the two and make sure the floor has no hint of red.
marcoxa wrote:
don't give up thorpe! theres a light at the end of this, errrmm bridge?
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5931/westeros.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

Ok the shields fixed
anchors away! fixed
Bridges...take them or leave them!

lol
Matty wrote:
Take them, most defenitely. They are super awesome!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria