Input needed
  • 251 posts
  • Page 17 of 17
Thorpe wrote:
See Leedog ...hard work pays off!!!

I hope you learned a lot and hope you do a map on your own now!

You have come along way and I know it was a hard path ...but now you really know how hard it really is to make a map.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
marcoxa wrote:
this map is awesome! the only thing is that the minimap looks darker than the map for whatever reason, but besides that i cant find anything wrong with it :D
The_Bishop wrote:
Honestly I am still not sure on the bonuses.
I'm not a fan of the juicy Northwestern super-region, with only 3 borders:
Turqoise + Brigth Green = 2 + 4 = 6

I was going to ask for a connection between Manhattan Region and Bronx Region, then I avoided that. But now seeing the result I think it would be better to add a bridge Harlem-Englewood.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Thorpe wrote:
I just played this map and wow it is great! Not as easy as other maps...4 player game.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
I'm ok with adding that bridge. Does anyone else care?

It might not look good graphically though. I'll try it out another day.
Leedog wrote:
Have no problem adding bridge in location Bishop suggested. The goal was always trying to avoid an "Australia" where everyone gravitates to gain an advantage.

Also, would suggest lowering Bronx back to a bonus of 3.
chupalo wrote:
Hi, is there a bug with this map/game? It will not let me choose Central Park as a territory to attack FROM after I just placed my troops there.
chupalo wrote:
Ooops. I see it now. Central Park is a territory inside of Manhattan. Interesting. Thanks.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Question: Does one need to hold the airports in the large Brown region to get the bonus for it? Same question for the western purple region. Thanks.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

The_Bishop wrote:
No you don't need. Airports are no region territories.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thanks very much - I always presumed you needed the airports for the region bonus. :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).