Input needed
  • 251 posts
  • Page 2 of 17
Leedog wrote:
Thanks Butters!! You, Thorpe and Vex have all emphasized the importance of gameplay!!
Thorpe wrote:
Yeah and I've been gone from home for two days! @ Hospital with my dad...might be home by Sat....sorry no email
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
Been in a week! maybe....who knows... passing blood but can't find why!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Leedog wrote:
Thorpe recently sent me an update on map and new textures for the New York City map, looking good!! The map is getting close to a final review on it's appearance. Thorpe should be posting an update soon.

Also, when Butters finishes he map creation tutorial, we might be collaborating on a San Francisco map!!
Pntbttr wrote:
I will help out but I would like to finish all the maps I have already started...I've started to many and not finished them...I do feel like I'm getting better at making maps though...
Pntbttr wrote:
Well at the moment I have four maps in progress (Haiti-Dominican Republic, Europe, Philippines, Turkey) and the tutorial...once you read the tutorial and understand how to make a map I will help out with your new map...
Pntbttr wrote:
*Once you read the tutorial and better understand how to make a map I will help out with your new map...
Thorpe wrote:
Leedog where is the Map!

I want to tear it apart!

Wait I did the map! See I am OLD!
Leedog wrote:
Thorpe, will work on map soon and should have an updated posted in a few days. =)