Input needed
  • 251 posts
  • Page 7 of 17
Leedog wrote:
Fendi, Vexer and Thorpe prefer no roads

Butters and Leedog prefer roads (least invisible) Queens color would have to be lightened to make roads less visible in that territory

As it stands... it's 3 - 2 for no roads at all...

How about the first group who gets 5 votes in their favor shall have done that way? Majority rule
Thorpe wrote:
or you can read the rules and ....LOL

Why not add roads that have the bridges connect? Not as many on the territories with no roads...make everyone happy!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5688/newyorkqa.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

Fendi I fixed the color.

Leedog I put in some roads.

Connected the bridges to the roads.

computer chips now, Vexer?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Leedog wrote:
I looked, but not sure what rule you are referring to Thorpe?

I like the updated version better...

Thorpe, "Breezy Point" and the "Wildlife Refuge" are actually part of Queens. (the "2" in mini-map South of JFK Airport should be removed)

Also, "Jamaica Bay" text should be moved over a little, the "y" is covered by bridge.

Island by text "Central Park", is part of Manhattan and so is little island next to "Statue of Liberty"... that is part of Manhattan too.

The 3 islands closest to Brooklyn in Jamaica Bay, belong to Brooklyn.

Should black territory outline in "Mariner's"s Park" (Staten Island) be removed to highlight bridge over there better?
Leedog wrote:
Also there is a black like running up and down from "New Brighten" to "Staten Island"
Thorpe wrote:
If one of the site's official staff cartographers says something needs to be changed in order to be in compliance with the standards then it must be changed.
That is the rule.

The little things will be for you Leedog...my main thing is to get it almost done then you can do the small changes to it and putting Brezzy Point and refuge in with the Queens I think that it will make that territory worth 7 not 5...seems to me a better game-play with it like it is...but change it if you want....

Need Fendi, Vexer, Pnttbr, and you to vote:

Roads or No-Roads with the ones I added.
Leedog wrote:
Of course, I'm pro-roads and the more the better but will offer a version with them in a lowered opacity. Have it out later this afternoon.

Also, I remember that rule now that you mentioned it.

Concerning "Levittown" area, that would be the first place I would try to hold because you get 2 armies for holding just 2 territories... but you are right by saying if they are added back in Queens, the value of Queens should be raised.
Leedog wrote:
New Update:

Lowered opacity of roads, changed a few colors to keep road opacity low and changed bridges ( on new layer, still have old bridges)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/newyorkv.jpg/
Thorpe wrote:
I barely see the roads...you brought them down to much!