Input needed
  • 251 posts
  • Page 3 of 17
Pntbttr wrote:
the text blends in to much...try a darker outline around the text or maybe a glow...maybe just do a black or white...
the river outlines are way to thick...you can hardly see the rivers...how was the outline done?
I like the land texture but I think you could lower the texture layers opacity...
the bridges and grey lines are way to pixelated...same for the white air port lines...
the colors are good but I would suggest using a wider varity...instead of different shades of 4-5 colors...
All the fonts are good (it might look better if you changed the title font but it is ok the way it is)

It's looking great

how did you do the outline? If it was done with a size two brush than take the outline and paste it into a different image...resize it to %101 and then resize it to %99...vexer told me to do this and it works...
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9317/newyork11z.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

I thought People would like to see the map before the fixes Leedog did..just so they can compare.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Votazap wrote:
Sorry but I think the whole map is very dark...too dark. And the water looks like there has been a massive oil spill please change these.
Votazap wrote:
On a positive note the game play looks fantastic especially for large battles and 8 p
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9317/newyork11z.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]

Oil spill?..That is just garbage! It is New York City!

I like the water, and I do not see what oil spill that is massive or any that is small just nice clear water with depth.mmmm.....

Anybody see oil?

And I agree that Leedog you made the map to dark..that is why I posted the map before Leedog changed it to the "Dark Side of the Force"
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Votazap wrote:
I guess what i am saying is i just really dont like the water please change it.
Votazap wrote:
THorpe the update is better but there is something about the texture that doesnt appeal to me.
Leedog wrote:
I'll have a new update with some changes based on the suggestions given later on this evening!
Thorpe wrote:
Yeah I don't like them also..But that is what Leedog sort of wanted.

And you and that ocean ...too funny!

Anybody else think I should change the ocean?

The texture on the land was just to get Leedog started...I thought he could add something to made this his map and not just mine...I left the texture not complete on the land for that reason.

If nobody else says anything about the ocean then I guess you might have to live with it...unless Leedog changes it.

But when you say update mine or Leedogs?
Thorpe wrote:
looking forward to them and thx Leedog!
Vexer wrote:
I'm with votazap. I don't like the water.

it looks better in the long island sound than it does on the rest of the map. if you could get all the water to look like it does in the long island sound than it might be ok. Can't say for sure.
-NoXoN- wrote:
Why do you have darker territory in every region? Maybe I miss some text cause im in mobile phone. Glow is very hard in some places. To make vexer satisfied you have to use photoshop. Someone start map and vexer have to finish it.
Votazap wrote:
Noxon when i first commented on this app i was using mobile. On a laptop it looks much better and brighter.