Map of the World - 26 territories
  • 261 posts
  • Page 18 of 18
aeronautic wrote:
This is all getting quite confusing!
I can say that the image posted above by Fendi, stating that the image on the left is the current one on the site and on the right is the old one seems to be correct.

I rechecked World Reduced on the Maps and the Create Game pages and they are one in the same and as Fendi has stated above, is the current map on the site.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
Oh Jesus! Sorry Fendi, now it's clear! I was looking the old image with the new circles, totally weird. I refreshed reloading the page but didn't work, but now with Ctrl+f5 finally worked!! My apologizes. I'm an idiot! Also a bit too nervous lately I will try something to relax myself. But really it's the first time that I need an f5 refresh to see things properly.

Well, apart from that it looks nice job, thanks Fendi.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
Nice idea to make them to match with world classic. (Now that I can see the map correctly!) It gives me more the idea that it's the same map just a bit... Reduced! In fact it's exactly so.

You see what a gentle woman Fendi is? I only asked to move one tag and she adjusted them all!!

@Fendi - If there is something I can do to get forgiven for my idiocy just tell me.
The_Bishop wrote:
Yes me too, I'm enjoying this map really! Sometimes I like to play 2p games live more than then multiplayers and this map looks ideal for it.
The_Bishop wrote:
Starting a map review from Z to A.

Nothing to complain for this one, I just like it as it is.
I had some small suggestions that have already been applied by Fendi. Once again, nice map idea and design from Virtuosity and nice graphic finalization from Fendi. Thanks guys.

I suggest it for 1v1 games rather than play always Caribbean map.